High School Threat

Garnet's POV

My mom's dropped me off at high school, "are you sure about this" they smile and nod "you'll do fine okay, Tyler is here to protect you" my mama said reassuringly.

Ruby= mama
Sapphire= mom

I noded "are you sure he's here, what does he look like, is he nice" mom laughed slightly. Before mama noded "yes he's here, he is VERY nice, and we can wait for him to show up".

I noded liking the idea of my mom's staying with me for my comfort. We sat and talked as Mama's phone rang, she held up a finger as she answered.

She talked for a bit before hanging up and turning to me "he's here, he's on his way to the car".

I slowly noded my head not wanting them to leave me in this horrible place, that I was apparently smart enough to be here.

I skipped every grade except first grade, fifth grade, and seventh grade. I'm in eleventh grade now and so is Tyler, I heard he's fifteen and didn't have many friends.

Ask my friends where mad about be used me for money that they didn't get due to mom exposing them.

Just then a knock on my window brought me or of my thoughts. A nice looking guy smiled and waved as mama unlocked the door.

He opened the door and smiled "you must be Garnet, hi I'm Tyler" I waved and looked a mama "hey bo-Ruby, hey Sapphire"

Mom smiled at him "hello Tyler, take care of our daughter" she said in a joyful tone, and mama noded and said an equally joyful tone "if something happens to her, words will be had" she said with a bright smile.

He noded and helped me out the car, "promise I'll take care of her" when I was out he closed and they waved by as they drove off.

This school was weird so they only wanted us to bring entertainment, nothing inappropriate though. I was told we wouldn't be doing anything for the first month and two weeks.

Tyler took my hand and we walked into the school, EVERYONE was taller than me and some have me weird looks.

I looked up at Tyler who walked through the halls like he owned them, he seemed proud of himself.

We got our schedules and we had all the same classes except gym which was last period. His class was outside mine inside, he told me if I called he'd come running.

I laughed at him because I thought it was silly, Tyler was very nice just like mama and mom said.

We got to class and we sat in the back next to each other, we where talking when Tyler's phone rang.

I saw someone pass me a peice of folded paper, I looked at the girl next to me and then the paper "excuse me, what's this for" the girl shrugged "some guy gave it to my friend who gave it to my other friend, and so on till I got it".

I picked it up "well why'd you give it to me" "well my friends said the person who started passing it around said to give it to the new girl, the kid with fluffy hair". I noded and looked at Tyler who looked at me worried.

"You okay" I noded and got out my chair and held my arms out to him. He smiled and lifted me up and onto his lap.

Caleb's POV

I lifted Garnet up and onto my lap, "so what's it say" she opened the not and my heart and stomach dropped. The note read

I'll kill you and your family you worthless brat, she only wanted to be happy....in love and they took I all

So y'all will pay

I took the note taking a picture of it and put it in the gang group chat the consists of

Me
Caleb
Grayson
Nexus
Ruby (Boss)
Sapphire
Lapis
Peridot
Amethyst
Jasper
And Pearl

I sent a photo of the not and got immediate responses from every one.

Boss was mad
Sapphire scared
Pearl worried
Amethyst and Jasper are mad too
Nexus wants to find the asshole
Grayson wants them dead
And everyone else doesn't know how to feel

All I know is I gotta keep an eye out for suspects...