Awake

Garnet's POV

I continued on my way up the mountain, I started getting dizzy and it was getting hard to move.

I then collapsed to the floor with Opal, I tried to get up but nothing was working.

"C-c-come on, g-g-ge-get u-up" I said to myself trying to force myself to stand. It felt like every joint and bone cracked when I bent them.

I heard voices and.....cars?

I started to panic and I got up no matter how much my body disagrees. I lifted Opal back up and adjusted the bags on my back.

I tried my best to pick up my pace but I didn't go any faster, I nothing through the blizzard and I couldn't locate which direction the voices came from.

I kept going and I heard a helicopter, I looked up and heard someone shout "THERE".

I panicked and I did my best to pick up my pace, I looked up and sighed "why did I say THIS was a good idea" I grumbled to myself.

I started walking up when I heard a loud BOOM I looked around quickly.

Then heard rumbling then I realized it was most likely an avalanche "you gotta be shitting me" I forced myself to run and that hurt like hell.

I sprinted and looked above me seeing snow and huge chunks of ice tumbling towards me.

I closed my eyes as I ran and I felt a gust of wind, and I looked around and everything was frozen....

Not like ice frozen, frozen in time.

I walked and kept looking around soon I saw sunlight. I ran towards it and stopped at the top of the mountain.

"We made it" I said quietly, I felt a gust of warmth and before I knew it Opal shot up and knocked me into snow.

"WH-WHAT HAPPENED" she frantically looked around, I sat up and took her hand "we made it, to the top". She looked out into the horizon "jeez how far from the city do ya think we are" I shrugged and I looked and saw everything unfreeze.

The loud rumbling is what got Opal to look at the avalanche, "we could've died huh" i noded.

"We're fine, we just need to get home" she smiled and noded at my statement "how long do we have to get back" Opal asked me.

I shrugged "I lost track of time, but the sooner the better" I said a we looked into the horizon.

"But which way do we go" Opal asked me and I shrugged yet again "We'll figure it out".

Sapphire's POV

I sat up quickly in the bed and looked around, I gently shook Ruby who woke up immediately at my touch.

It was bright outside, and then I remembered everything "Ruby we have to find Garnet and Opal".

She noded and helped me out of bed, we walked to the balcony "hey Sapphy" I hummed in response "dose it feel like something is missing".

I nodded and Ruby had closed her eyes and she had floated up an inch or two. She opened her eyes "from what I can feel, I can only sense the Sun God part of me...what about you".

I did the same and could only feel the Moon God side of part of me "I can only feel the Moon God half". Ruby looked off into the distance "so maybe the creation and destruction parts are with the kids" Ruby stated.

I noded "possibly" I took Ruby's hand "we'll find them, okay" she smiled and gave me a kiss "can we go now" Ruby asked over excited.

I noded "let's find the kids" Ruby smiled "YES" she jumped and turned into fire and I turned into a mist and followed her.