»Thieves« {Billy}

• summary: Billy and the reader have to sneak into strangers houses and steal their value things for a living

• warnings: swearing; description of crime, robbery; slight smut, making out

{...}

"Let's get inside" Billy gives you a strong and wet kiss on your lips, pulling the hood over his head afterwards. You bite your lip and watch him climb up the huge building, pulling down your beanie a bit more and a scarf over your mouth. You wait a moment before climbing up as well, following your boyfriend. He opens the window of the apartment we planned to get in weeks ago carefully, slowly getting in and reaching out his hand to you to get in. "Alright, let's hurry" Billy mumbles and goes straight for the bedroom while you check out the office room. "Shit, nothing" You close the drawers of the work desk and rush over to the huge rack, looking for something value. "What is this place?" You groan and leave the room, hearing Billy whisper a "Yes" so you enter the bedroom, seeing him holding up a nice necklace with many little diamonds. "Hey!" A stranger's voice can be heard and Billy and I both instantly run for our exit, him holding the necklace with his teeth. "Let's get the fuck out of here" He slurs because of the accessory. We climb out of the window fast, almost sliding down the wall and run off into nowhere, climbing fast onto another building to get rid of any witnesses. We stop in our tracks on a rooftop, lying down on the ground to catch our breaths. "Fuck, we did it" Billy says after taking the necklace out of his mouth and wraps his arm around you. "We did" You bite your lip and lean over to kiss him passionately, letting your hand rest close to his belt, tugging at his shirt. Billy's hands hold your body tight and you wrap your leg around his torso. Billy slides his tongue into your mouth, heating up the kiss even more and grabbing your ass after pulling you on top of him. "You know what, babe?" Billy stops the kiss, looking into your eyes. "That necklace would look so fucking good on you. And I mean only the necklace" You smirk at your needy boyfriend, getting up again slowly to straddle him. "Too bad we need it for our rent" He sits up, wrapping his arms around you. "I'll get you one of those one day" His lips meet yours lovingly, holding onto your waist.

{...}

Go and watch 6 Underground if you can! This awesome movie inspired me to do this chapter as this is one of the scenes with Ben

The cast is awesome and I already love all the characters 💫