Near the end (NSFW)

I couldn't sleep that night, not even with cross curled around my entire body, enveloping me with his love and protection. He was furious finding out Inks true intentions, it legit took so many people to calm him down after he declared his sudden, war hungry decision. He wouldn't let me go either, I couldn't even go to the BATHROOM without him following me...maybe I'm into that cause I found it cute. Error has been very distant, I could only guess how much pain he is in now, knowing Cross will probably have to kill Ink. Will their friendship stay intact? Could you even be friends with someone after that?
Hate is a strong emotion
But love always prevails
Sometimes love and hate go hand in hand.
Speaking of Hate, Hate has now been chatty as ever, speaking to Error, Killer, Horror, and even Dust. Dream has been helping Stretch feel better, orange guy told me to call him Stretch so I am. I wasn't mad at him, I would've done the same to get my brother back. Even if it was just a nasty trick of Inks, I understood that love and devotion to a sibling, it was our birthday actually the day war was declared. I almost let it slip my mind till Dream said it to slightly lift the mood. He tried, my poor brother must be exhausted from all the negatives in the room. I was restless, even now, in the most comfortable place I know, I'm restless. "Hey Cross...?" I whispered, earning me a 'mmm' in response. I guess he was restless too, probably after all that happened in a span of a month or two. Earning a lover, loosing a precious friend, about to possibly loose more, have to fight in a war he didn't want. "Are you worried...? About tomorrow...?" I was honestly curious, he stiffened against me. "Yes" he said tightly, like he was forcing the answer. "Why would I not?"
Oh yeah
Right
Leading a war and all should be a very obvious worry.
"By the way isn't it your birthday?" He mused, oh no, he heard me and Dream. I groaned, I didn't not wanna admit today was supposed to be my 25th birthday and I look like a 12 year old boy that has just discovered they were turning into a man
Wait...But I'm technically a skeleton so we even go through a puberty? We grow in height and our voices change but..
Lost in my sudden thoughts, I feel Cross's hand go up my leg and to my hip. My thoughts stop when his hand went into my baggy pants and rub on my pelvis. I blushed and squirmed as he continued, kissing on the side of my skull as he spooned me from behind. "Precious, show me that cute face, please?" He cooed to me, making me hide my face even more in the pillow. The sudden movement from him spooning me to him flipping me onto my back made me squeak, he had my arms pinned on both sides of my head and his stare was intimidating. "This may be the last time I ever see you...please don't hide those eyes I've grown to adore..." he sounded like he was begging, his despair of the situation must have just hit him. I couldn't mutter a word after that, not only cause I was speechless, but also due to him capturing my lips(?) in a kiss that was so hot I could've melted right there. Happily die from melting. My pants were very quickly discarded and so was my top, I helped him practically rip his own clothes off and enjoyed the feeling of his bones against mine. I felt his fingers poking and rubbing waiting, I shivered when my body finally did what he wanted, summoning a female lower body for him. He quickly attacked my clit, making me shrink and wiggle underneath him my free arm wrapping itself around him tightly. He let go of my other arm, letting me cling to him completely as he rammed his fingers into my body, I arched my back in response wanting more of him. He stopped, pulling his fingers from me, I whined in response until I felt his entire shaft slam into my tight walls. Words can't describe the feeling of being filled, no book can tell you how lovely it is to have your body wrapped around someone else's, this embrace, his body on mine, our breaths as one, intertwined. This was a heaven I would never want to leave, no place in this universe would prove more lovely and blissful than this. I was screaming out his name, knowing only he knew me like this, only he had me like this, only he could make me feel like this.
Cross seemed to love this cause he would go even harder just to make me squeal. He too, clung to me with such force I'm sure if I had skin I would be bruised. His teeth were digging themselves into my neck, which I have found out I liked a lot, maybe I'm a masochist? I didn't really care. He then let go of me, stopped his thrusts and looked into my eyes. Those pupils were bright in the dark room, making it all more wonderful to look into. "I love you Nightmare" he said, in a soft whisper, before lifting my legs high, over his shoulders and proceeded to slam into me with all he had. I cried out, my toes curling from my body reaching its limit, my back would arch and my head would turn left and right from all the pleasure I was receiving. I felt that familiar fighting feeling center around my core. "That's right My dark prince...cum for me" Cross's voice was so inviting and deep that it worked, I came, my walls clenching him. He too quickly joined me, before collapsing on top of me. Kissing every inch of my body he could, telling me how wonderful I did. I was in so much of a high I barely heard him. I felt sleep find me, the last thing I heard was Cross say he loved me, I know I answered cause he laughed a bit before snuggling into me.
The dark finally greeting me for what could be the final time.