Overwrite?

We found Ink, it wasn't hard, he was waiting.
He looked dead, his eyes pure white and his scarf almost seemed to have lost its bright brown color. He didn't even have his signature splash of ink on his cheek anymore. He just looked so much like a blank piece of paper.
"Cross" his voice wasn't his, it was like two voices speaking over one another. I knew the second voice and it made me stiffen.
Him
"Oh my dear, dear cross, how noble of you to not bring your lover" it laughed, seeming to find this funny.
"Shut up!" Yelled killer, throwing a bone at him, Ink narrowly missed the bone, that aimed precisely at his right eye socket.
"Oh? You too? I didn't expect you to adore ones of the light and pacifist" Ink again, laughed at his own comment.
"You got room to talk about a love life inky, loving someone who was supposed to be the destroyer" Horror said
Did I mention Error also wasn't here?
Yeahhhhhh I punched him so hard he past out, I had no choice. He would've died before anyone could kill ink. He will hate me forever, but for the sake of everything. One of these gods needed to still be alive.
Ink visibly cringed, I could tell even if...he controlled him now, Ink still loved Error.
"You're killing him you know" I spoke softly, maybe ink could overcome him, maybe ink could come back. Ink once again cringed, I felt a slight sliver of hope. "He misses you so much" I wasn't lying, I've seen the man practically try to kill himself do the world would restart and Ink would be free. Even though, that's not how it entirely worked.
I started to walk up to ink, as he hung his head. Maybe I could do something without death.
I placed my hand on his shoulder. I tried pulling a blue, bright and positive. "Go back to him Ink" I spoke softly.
Ink was not comprehensive.
I felt it, the cracking in my ribs and the grip on my soul. I felt the blood flow out my mouth as inks eyes went red and a grin spread so wide it seemed to tear into the bone. "YOU FOOL, DONT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" Ink laughed so loud and insanely that it rang in every part of my skull. "Overwrite Cross X 1620"
And the world for me went black.
-
-
-
—————————————————
I'm sorry for the short chapter but I got inspired about it. But tell me your thoughts, how will it end?
I also want to thank everyone for the positive feedback on this book, the understanding on my situation, you guys gave me not only inspiration but DETERMINATION. Thank you guys so much and I hate to say this book is almost over. What couple should I write next? Should I do killer and dream in this universe?
Like I kinda do sense I kinda have a thing for doM dream. 😂 let me know!!!!