Tha Batchelor Party

Helloooooooooooooo!:) Here is chapter whatever this one is lol. I forgot! Anyways. It's finally time for the parties to begin!!! haha Soooooooooooooo the story....

-------------------------

Friday, 4th October 2013

Harry's POV

"Yo Hazza, you ready?!" Louis called to me. I'm in my room getting ready at the moment. I'm wearing brown pants, black high tops, a plain white T-shirt, and a blue blazer.

I quickly look in the mirror and ruffle my hair up, before exiting the room and answerig Lou with a short, "Yeah I'm coming" then meet him at the front door. We were going to the party together tonight, considering we've been best friens for years. Yeah, I'm best friends with the others too, but I've been alot more closer to Louis than the others.

"Whoa! Don't you look handsome" Lou joked in his 'announcing' voice.

"Yeah...Thanks Lou" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's GOOOOO" Lou shouted and ran straight out the door to his car. I chuckled and then followed him, locking the front door behind me. My life was changing so much. I just can't believe it. If you'd told me 3 years ago that in 3 years time I'd be getting married to Anna, I would have just laughed and said "no way". Anna's too gorgeous for me. She's too perfect. Why does she like me? Maybe she doesn't...Maybe this is all a dream. Maybe it's all fake. No! Stop thinking like that Harold! Yoir getting married to her. She has to love you if your getting married! Right?

"We're here!" Lou screamed, running out of his car to the front of one of the hottest clubs this year. This place was booked. out for us. Wicked.

I didn't actually realise we'd made it to the club. I guess I was caught up worrying too much. I need to close my mind tonight! Party!!!

Whoa! This place is amazing! It's soooo big and has so many lights! It's absolutely incredible!

"I can't believe you booked this place man!" I shouted to Louis over the loud music.

"I didn't. Maz did. And Keeley booked their club" He replied. I nodded and we made our way over to the bar to get a few party starting drinks.

***20 Minutes later***

By now the club was full to the brim of friends and friends of friends. I only knew a few people like the boys, Niall's brother Greg, a few friends we met years ago like Nick Grimshaw, Josh Devine, a few of my cousins, just anyone that was a guy could come. It looked amazing as the party was going hardcore by now. Everyone had at least 2 drinks in their hands. I better drink ALOT of water when I get home.

"Hey mate! This party is amazing! Remind me to thank your girl later!" I shouted to Louis as David Guetta was blasting through the speakers.

"I know man! She's planning all my parties I swear!" He laughed. We talked for about 20 minutes at the bar while every few minutes we would ask the bartender for another round. I was getting absolutely smashed and I couldn't care less. I was having n amazing time with all my mates and I wouldn't change anything for the world. I just can't wait for tomorrow now. I was so nervous before but now, I know it's the right thing to do. Anna is amazing and I can't wait to officially call her mine. She's going to be my Anna Styles after tomorrow and that excited me so much. I know that, no matter what happens, me and Anna will alwys be together. And I guess that's what marriage is about. I mean, that's what I promised Anna the day I asked for her hand.

***Flashback***

"Wake up babe" I whispered to a sleeping Anna. She fell asleep 29 minutes into the plane ride to LA. I'd been saving up to bring Anna here, and no one knew about it. I was planning to ask her the 'big question', no matter how scared I got. I was determined to ask her and I wouldn't stop until she said yes. I know it must sound rude but I can't take it anymore. I have to be able to call her mine officially.

"I don't wanna" Anna mumbled, swatting my hands away as I tried tickling her awake.

"We've landed in LA" I smirked. Her eyes sprung open and she just about jumped a mile high in her seat. I chuckled and kissed her head, just as the pilots voice boomed over our heads.

"Ladies and gentlman, we have landed in L.A.X at an approximate time of 11:34pm and you are free to move about the cabin. It is apporoximately 29 degrees and the skies are clear. Thank you for flying with British Airways" The voice bellowed.

"OH MY GOSH WE'RE HERE! I'M SO EXCITED HARRY!" Anna squealed. I had to hold my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. I told her to look out the window while I grab our bags" I said. She nodded happily then stared out the window. I watched in amazement as her face lit up an her jaw dropped. I've never been to America but I can contain myself...Until we get outside. I snapped out of my thoughts as I realised I had to get the bags while Anna's distracted. I hopped out of my seat then grabbed our carry on bags from the overhead baggage compartment, then shook Anna to get her to follow me.

"It's gonna be packed babe so hold onto my hand tightly, and don't let go" I told Anna. She nodded and smiled, taking my hand as I led her through the crowded walkway of the plane. We were some of the first people to leave so it wasn't too hard to walk. That was until we actually walked into the airport. It was packed.

Somehow we managed to make our way through the airport, grab our bags, and get the heck out of there. We caught a taxi and I quickly whispered to the driver our location so Anna wouldn't hear. It was a surprise. I'd manage to book a private beach with the lads' help. That's where I'd pop the big quiestion.

***End of Flashback***

"What are you thinking about mate?" Liam asked, snapping me out of my thought as he sat in the saueaky bar seat beside me.

"Just about when I asked Anna. It was so surreal. I still can't believe we're getting married tomorrow" I answered, not looking up from my beer bottle. Liam nodded then eventually disappeared into the crowd of people again.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The strip show!" Someone said on an announcer thing. YAY! The best part of a batchelor party.

Within record time I ended up in the front row, staring at some blonde bimbo, she winked at me. HAHA. She thinks I like her. Get real stupid bimbo. It's my batchelor party. Meaning I'm the one getting married tomorrow! Dumbass! Haha.

***3 hours later***

3 hours, about 100 beers, me slipping on the bar, and Louis throwing up, later, I was absolutely smashed and couldn't drink anymore. I grabed a taxi home and then stumbled into my house, tripping over several times in the process. The first thing I did when I entered my house was go to the kitchen and have a gallon of water. I immediately felt better after. I stumbled into the living room, but couldn' possibly go any further so I just lay on the ground with a bottle of water, and fell asleep as soon as my eyes closed. Wonderful night.

-------------------------

So what do you all think? I finally got the actual proposement thingy in there haha!:) comment an tell me if you liked it coz im not too sure...