Good News, Bad News

Wednesday, 16th October 2013

Anna's POV

I woke up, I actually woke up. Meaning I had been asleep.

I haven't slept in days. 3 Days it's been since I last slept. Even though I'd only been asleep for an hour.

It was still nice.

But what woke me up?

I sat up, my body stiff, and wriggled out of Louis' grasp.

He was asleep as well.

What happened?

None of us have slept for 3 days then suddenly we all fall asleep? That's definitely not normal.

I got out of the soft bed, my bones groaning amd aching with every move.

*Beep Beep*

My phone. That's what probably woke me up.

I took it out of the bedside table draw and saw I had a missed call.

It was from Jack!

Almost immediately after I logged into my phone, it rang again.

I quickly pressed the answer button and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello? Jack? What's wrong?" I asked, panic evident in my voice.

My palms were slick with sweat and Inwas at the point of my teeth almost chattering with nerves.

"Anna? It's Harry. You need to get down here now. Hurry" Jack stated, hanging up straight after.

My body shook and I didn't give a second thought.

I looked over and saw Louis awake, looking at me. He gestured to the door, I didn't answer, I just ran out.

I ran down the hall and got in the lift, pressing the ground floor.

I ran past the lobby and ignored the glares I got from numerous people, I ran across the road carlessly, nearly getting hit by a car, but the car screeches and swerved past me, the driver beeping the horn.

I rushed into the reception of the lobby and ran straight into Jack.

His face had a mix of emotions.

He looked scared, worried, happy, excited, and just down right confused.

He hugged me briefly and led me up stairs.

He stopped by a door and before I could say anything, he spoke.

"He stirred. Just briefly this morning but the doctors think he may wake up any moment" Jack explained, my eyes widened. "I thought you should be the first one to see him when he wakes up"

No more words were spoken as Jack opened the door.

He looked much better.

The cuts and bruises had gone down alot, though they were still slightly visible.

He still had a cast on his leg and he was shirtless, but he had bandages wrapped around his torso.

I just stood there silently for a few minutes, observing him, waiting for something to happen.

When nothing did happen, I slowly made my way over to the bed, being as quiet as possible, as though I might wake him.

Even though that's what I wanted.

I always hated waking him up though.

He just looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.

I sat in the seat next to his bed and gently took hold of his hand.

I smiled as I felt the warmth of his soft hands.

I missed him.

It's been 3 days since I last saw him, I've never gone more than a few hours without him.

Those 3 days were torture?.

Jack came over and crouched beside me, resting his hand on my leg.

"He's going to be fine.

But remember, when he wakes up, don't be fussy.

Let him have time to register where he is" Jack explained. I nodded, my eyes not leaving the curly haired Chesire boy.

Then I saw it.

His eyes flickered.

Well I thought they did.

They must have.

Butterflies floated around my stomach as I awaited the result to come.

My hand free hand immediately found Jack's hand on my leg, and I squeezed it.

I stared wide-eyed at Harry as I saw his eye lashes flutter.

My heart stopped.

Was he waking up?

I brushed my thumb over Harry's hand and then it happened.

I saw his emerald eyes.