Christmas Day

Sad news guys! This is the LAST chapter of this story! :( I know, it's sad right? I haven't decided if I'll right a sequel to this yet, if I don't I could just right an epilogue for this one right? I don' know...Tell me what you think? Idk.

Anyways I made it heaps longer an I hope you enjoy it.

---------------------------------

Wednesday, 25th December 2013

Anna's POV

It's Christmas!!! I was bouncing with excitment when I woke up this morning, annoying Harry.

"Come on Harry! Hurry up!" I shouted from the door.

Harry was taking his time in getting ready, while I took 10 minutes, and I already packed all the presents into a bag an put them in the car.

"I'm coming! Calm ya farm woman!" Harry replied, chuckling.

He emerged from our bedroom, holding a small box in his hand, and then we were off.

We arrived at Zayn and his girlfriend, Perrie's place, where we'd be meeting everyone for a nice christmas day.

Zayn answered the door, almost immediately when Harry knocked.

he was wearing a gree T-shirt that had a reindeer on it, and a Santa (St. Nicolas) hat on, making him look quite sexy.

Harry was wearing similar, but his shirt was red and had a Christmas tree on it. And his hat had bells on it.

I also had a hat with bells, and my ear rings were bells.

And I was wearing a red Chritsmas dress (A/N to the side--->>). Along with cute red ugg boots.

"Merry Christmas!!!" Zayn shouted, pulling us into his warm house.

Zayn and Perrie's house was by far my favourite. It was always so warm an they had the fire on most of the time.

The whole house was decorated with Christmas lights and decorations.

There was tinsel all over the walls and door frames, and there were bells hung up everywhere.

When we got to the kitchen, I also noticed the misteltoe hung up on the roof by the door.

Very cliché Zayn. Very cliché.

But cute.

Perrie was in the kitchen, standing at the stove and cooking what looked like a massive feast.

"Merry Christmas Perrie!" I shouted at her ear, making her jump a bit.

When she saw who it was, her face lit up like a 5 year old and she hugge me tightly.

I haven't seen her in a month because she'd been on a holiday with her parents. She only got back late last night.

"How are you?" I asked her.

She leaned against kitchen counter and sighed.

"Ok I guess. Really tired, but I'm so glad I'm back.

I missed Zayn" Perrie's eyes twinkled when she mentioned his name.

They made each other so happy.

They were so perfect together.

"That's good then! Do you need any help with anything?" I suggested.

"Sure! How about you get all the biscuits an cookies and desserts out of the fridge and put them on the table in the lounge room? I'm just making the Turkey" Perrie explained.