Shopping!

Sorry it's been a while since I updated, I've just been having alot of assignments and tests and shit so I've been busy. I was still writing! Just not as much and I was too busy to write enough to actually put up. My imagines were easier because I can do them quickly but anyways!

P.S. I only managed to fid time to write NOW coz a door fell on my foot and it got all bruised and I can't walk on it properly so yeh.

so normal. Here is the nxt chaptr FINALLY

---------------------------

Tuesday, 8th October 2013

Anna's POV

"Harry! Oh my gosh! I haven't been here in AGES!" I exclaimed, referring to the averaged size Shopping centre, known as Casuaurina(sorry for the spelling, it might be wrong. I never get it right. LOL). I pulled Harry by the hand and just went EVERYWHERE. Supré, Jay Jays, Kmart, Big W, Valley Girl, etc. Whatever shop was open we were there. We even spent like a hundred dollars on Smiggle crap! Best. Shopping. Day. EVER.

"I love you so much!" I exclaimed to Harry, as we sat down at the Coffee Club with McDonalds. Weird right? Coffee and junk food? Average for us, especially when your best friends with Niall and Keeley, who didn't care what food you ate at what time of day. As long as it was yummy food, they'd eat it whenever. They were just cool like that.

I suddenly felt oddly high. Like I'd had SO much sugar. Before Harry could stop me, or even realise what was happening, I got up out of my hard wooden seat, and ran. I don't know where but I just ran. I heard Harry laugh and chase after me so I ran faster.

"Anna stop! HHAHAHA" I heard Harry laugh at me. All I did was look back or a split second and shout, "NO I'M A FAIRY!" at the top of my

lungs. Harry laughed harder and had to slow down because he was laughing too much. I reached Donut King and stopped, staring at the familiar donut place. I felt Harry stand behind me and wrap his arms around my weist, resting his chin on my shoulder. He pecked my cheek quickly then turned to face the bright pink shop.

"Want one?" Harry asked. I nodded eagerly and Harry chuckled.

"Which one?" He asked, breaking away from me and pulling me bu the hand, towards the trays of donuts.

"I don't know" I said, breathing in the smell of dough. "Any."

"Can I help you sir?" A lady behind the counter asked.

"Uh yes. Can I please have a box of those assorted donuts please" Harry asked the lady, showing those lovely dimples.

"Sure. That'll be 10 dollars" She replied, reaching under the counter to get the donuts. My eyes widened. Shit! We forgot to change our Pounds over to Aussie dollars!

"It's ok babe. I changed some money already. Aren't I amazing" Harry said, answering my thoughts as he handed over the 10 dollar note. How does he read my mind? He's insane I swear!

"Your speakin your thoughts! And you call me insane!" Harry mumbled, laughing at me. My cheeks flushed red with embarassment but I brushed it off. God he's annoying.

"Am not" Harry said, taking the donuts from the lady and pulling me away.

"Stop it!" I whinedto Harry, taking a donut from the box he opened.

"Well learn to think INSIDE your head" Harry poked my temples. I grumbled and shut up, just glad that I got my awesome donuts.

Harry took his hand in mine as we made our way to the car park.

"Where to now M'lady?" Harry asked in his fake posh accent.

"I dunno. How about we go to the hotel, grab our bathers and go to the water park? I haven't been there for ages! It was really crap but in this weather it's so nice" I explained. Harry agreed and when we got to the car park, he opened my door for me then got in the drivers seat. In case you were wondering, this is my mums car that we're in. My mum let us borrow it while we're here so we wouldn't have to pay the expensive taxi prices.

We drove, well Harry drove, us back to the hotel where we quickly changed into our bathers, grabbed a few towels, sunscreen and sunnies, then headed back out to the car.

I directed Harry where to go and, even though it took a while and was really confusing, Harry managed to park safely into the water park car park. Haha. That's a mouthful.

"Ladies first" Harry stated, letting me go in the water first.

"Age before beauty" I fired back. Harry pouted at me an threw me over his shoulders.

"Harry! Put me down Styles!" I squealed. Harry laughed and ran out into the pool.

"Never Mrs Styles!" Harry grinned. He dropped me into the old water and I sucked my stomach in.

"It's FREEZING!" I squealed, jumping into Harry's arms and hugging him.

"That's why I'm here. I make everything hot!" Harry smirked. I slappe his shoulder playfully and after a few minutes, I warmed up. We had a few water fights, solashing the water on each others faces. I took my phone out of my board shorts' pocket, glad that it was waterproof, and took a few photos, sending them to the girls.

I didn't bother with replying to any of them, I just put my phone away again and me and Harry continued to splash around for the rest of te afternoon.

A perfect first dy of our honeymoon. With the perfect guy.

---------------------------

Soooooooo sorry I haven't updated this..,AGAIN. lol im trying i just have a few assignmets this week and next week. After next week i have NO assignments for the res of the year and i can write all i want! so please be patient. sorry this chapter is short but ill make it longer mext time. i promise!:)

xx