2~

Crowley

"Hey Azi, wait up!" I yell with a chuckle. I plough through the snow that comes up to my ankles, trying to keep up with him. Finally he stops and turns around, laughing gleefully.

"Haha! Too slo- AAARGH!" Before he can finish, I catch up and tackle Aziraphale to the ground, taking him completely by surprise. We fall to the floor, wrapped around one other, giggling, him underneath me on the white ground.

"Now you're my snow angel, Azi," I tell him with a grin. He reaches out and slides my sunglasses off my face. When I try to protest, he just puts one finger on my lips to silence me.

And it works.

"Nobody can see you, Crowley, you don't have to worry. I just wanted to look at you. Properly, I mean," he says softly. I sigh. "Okay," I reply, "just for you."

He leans slowly towards me for a kiss but I dart away, grabbing a handful of snow from the ground and hurling it at him.

"Crowley, you little- come here-" he sputters, reaching for a snowball himself. I duck behind a tree as it flies past me. I poke my head out to laugh.

"HA, missed me-" I spoke too soon, getting a mouthful of snow. Aziraphale exclaims triumphantly and we both scramble to pick up more.

We keep at this for about 20 minutes until he calls time out with chattering teeth. "Come here," I beckon. Taking his hands in mine, I warm them up with my powers. "What do you say we go and get some crepes and hot chocolate?" I ask him, already knowing the answer. Aziraphale looks at me, eyes shining.

"Yes. Yes, I think I'd like that."