5~

Aziraphale

I'm in the kitchen, wrapped in my fluffy dressing gown, making a cup of hot cocoa before I go to bed. Sure, I could probably just miracle it, but it's not as fun that way. You're My Best Friend by Queen is playing quietly on the record player in the next room and I hum along as the drink heats up in the microwave.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands gently take hold of my waist from behind.

"Hello, Angel."

I blush. We've been together for God knows how long, and that demon still manages to make me blush! Old habits die hard, I guess. I really am a hopeless romantic. I turn my head round slightly to kiss Crowley, and he sways us in time with the music.

I want you to know that my feelings are true, I really love you, you're my best friend...

Crowley spins me round, catching me off guard. I giggle as I let him guide me. Neither of us are particularly good at dancing. I only know one dance, which isn't even in style anymore, and Crowley tends to just 'go with the flow', as he calls it. He improvises, spinning me all round the kitchen until I'm dizzy and beg him, through laughter, to stop.

I stumble and almost fall headfirst into a cupboard, but he catches me just in time.

"Steady on, Azi, don't want you breaking that pretty face of yours," Crowley says with a grin. He swoops down and picks me up, and carries me bridal-style all the way to the bedroom where he carefully sets me down on the bed, settling in next to me and pulling the covers over us.

"Oh- I left my cocoa downstairs!" I exclaim, realizing. But Crowley simply reaches out and plucks it out of thin air, handing it to me. I take a sip. Still warm. I beam at him.

"Thank you, love," I say softly.

After I've finished my drink, we lie there, huddled close to each other, Crowley stroking my hair lovingly. My eyelids droop, and I rest my head on his chest, gradually drifting off to the gentle rise and fall of his breathing.