Plans changed, it seems | Sebastian Stan

A/N: ugh I love this picture of Sebastian so much ugh

WARNING: kind of smut, fluff I guess
————————————————————————
You were the happiest person on the planet Earth. Sebastian surprised you with a little house, far from the city but not too close to the end of the world. That kind of days were your favorites.

You woke up with your head on Sebastian's chest. Looking up, you saw he was still asleep. You propped yourself up on one elbow, admiring the view. His eyelashes, his jawline and every little detail was perfect, even when he was asleep. As you were going to get up, you heard your boyfriend mumble:
,,Stay I bit longer, please. I want cuddles."

You giggled and got under the covers again.

,,Sorry mister Stan, I didn't hear what you said."

Scoffing, Sebastian repeated slightly louder:
,,Cuddles. Please."

You placed your head on his chest again, feeling his arm sneak around your waist. Using the other to lift your chin, he kissed you sweetly. After breaking the kiss, you extended your neck to kiss him again. The kiss became more passionate, resulting with Sebastian putting you on top of him. You placed your legs on each side of his waist. Sebastian settled his hands on your back, desperately trying to attach your bodies together. When you had to break for air, he used the moment to flip you over. He was now on top of you, locking his eyes with yours, a devious smirk plastered on his face. Instead of attacking your lips, Sebastian planted soft kisses all over your neck. As he was doing so, you could feel his hot, uneven breath tickle your skin. Your fingers found their way to his hair, tugging slightly. You moaned silently, earning as a response a low growl escape Sebastian's throat. Successfully hiding the slight grin covering his features, Sebastian dove further into your neck, now leaving little marks. When you became a very flustered mess, Sebastian deposed feather-like kisses on your jawline, making his way to your lips. He started biting them narrowly, making your moans louder and your tugging harder. Needless to say, the kiss became more than a kiss.

~~Time skip~~

,,So yesterday night just wasn't enough for you, huh?" said Sebastian with a smile on his face, waking you up.

Your back was facing his stomach and your legs were intertwined with his, making no space between your bodies.

,,You started. Don't even try to lie." you retorted jokingly.

The arm that he loosely wrapped around you hugged you more tightly at the comment, making Sebastian scoot closer and whisper into your ear:,,Did we even plan on doing something today?"

,,Plans changed, it seems." you giggled and squeezed his hand.

A/N: Sorry for this being so short. Leave feedback😊💕