Drabble | Bucky Barnes

a/n: hello there, lovies •~• my writer's block is still here(son of a gun). i thought of this fluffy drabble during geography.(yes i simply cannot concentrate during that class.) i think i'm kinda back in the game, so i hope i'll be able to write something bigger in a few days.
and yes, i have the bucky feelz rn.
enjoy<3

WARNING: fluff. fluff. the tiniest bit sad but starts and ends cute.

word count: around 230 maybe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You poked each of Bucky's cheeks, ultimately settling your hands on them, cupping his face. You brought your face closer to his, feeling his hot breath tickle your skin. For a few seconds, you just stared into his beautiful blue eyes, caressing his face with your thumbs. You pecked his lips three times in a row, smiling while doing so. A strand of hair appeared on the side of his face, so you tucked it behind his ear.

"What are you doing, doll?" Bucky asked, looking lovingly at you.

"Cherishing you, baby," you answered, positioning yourself so you could kiss his neck. You placed feather-like kisses on the sides and slid your hands down his arms that wrapped around waist. You made your way to below his earlobe, kissing the spot gently.

"I adore you. Don't you dare call yourself a monster ever again. You're the sweetest, kindest, most gentle and most caring person I have ever met. You. Deserve. The. World, sweetheart," you said, looking into his mesmerizing eyes once again. A tear silently rolled down his cheek. Letting out a quiet sob, he buried his face in the crook of your neck. You gently wrapped your arms around him, feeling your neck getting wetter.

"I love you. So much," Bucky whispered against your now soaked skin.

You squeezed him lightly and kissed the top of his head.

"I love you more," you smiled.

"That's impossible," he chuckled, lifting his head and kissing your lips.

a/n: okay this was really short, sorry:)