Chapter 7

Aimi was walking out of the academy to meet the Host Cluboutside in the gardens. As she walks she hums a melody and looks to see the Host Club playing one of the games her and Haruhi used to play as children.

"It's no wonder you're surprised, I was too when I was first told about it. This is a traditional commoner's game passed down through the generations," Tamaki spoke and she stopped humming, "And aside from this game, there are many other games they play with other people without spending money."

"What does this have to do with our article?" Akira said.

"Intimacy," Aimi spoke up and the newspaper club looked at her blushing and shocked as she smiled at Tamaki, "Sorry I'm late," She walked passed the other club.

"No worries, how did it go?" Tamaki asked.

"I need to write a song with emotions in and sing it after the summer holiday," Aimi told him with a smile, "I got a melody but that's it so far."

Tamaki looked at the newspaper club, "As Aimi said, to completely erase your clubs negative image and recapture your readers, a sense of intimacy is a necessity! All this is definitely going according to my calculations!" Tamaki explained to them, "I can see it now! Host Club's Handsome Princes Immersed in Commoner's Games!" Tamaki says a title, "And being here two of the Host Club members are able to relive their childhood with their new friends!" Tamaki glanced at the Fujioka sisters with smiles.

Aimi walked to a bench and sat down watching the game, play out, she didn't want to join in on a game that has already started. She smiled at her sister who smiled back, "Got dragged in I see," Aimi laughed a little.

Akira looked at Aimi and walked towards her, "Princess Fujioka?" Aimi looked at him, "Do you have time for a few questions?"

"You know interviews are prohibited," Aimi replied and got out her notebook then looked at him, "So why ask?"

"What made you join the Host Club?" He asked opening his notebook.

"I wanted to bond with my brother," Aimi told him.

"What made Haruhi join?" Akira asked writing down in his notebook more than what she spoke.

"I wasn't in Ouran, so I haven't asked," Aimi lied narrowing her eyes, "If you don't mind, I have other things to do. So, please... Leave me be," Aimi smiled at him.

"You're the first hostess, correct?" Akira didn't listen, "What's it like working under Suou?"

"We work together not under," Aimi responded, "He may be the president but he listens to us," She rolled her eyes glaring at the president of the newspaper club.

"You have a temper don't you?" Akira smirked looking at her.

"I asked you to leave me be, politely as I have other things to do..." She stood up and went to Mori with her bag and notepad, "Mori-Senpai..." He looked at her confused, "Can I stay with you? I think he'll leave me alone if I'm with you..."

"Sure thing," He nodded and looked at Akira.

"CUT!" Someone shouted and the Host Club, including Aimi, ran.

"Hey! You're not supposed to cut there!" Tamaki yelled at them.

"Next game, Kick The Can!" Tamaki announced, "Aimi will you join in?" 

"Y-Yes..." She looked at Akira who was staring her down and she looked at Tamaki, "I'll join in."

"Wonderful!" His eyes sparkled, he ran off with Haruhi.

"Oh Aimi~" The Hitachiin twins spoke in sync and she looked at him, "Come with us?" They take her hands and the three of them go off back into school.