Chapter 5

The Host Club had set the outside up, ready for their customers unaware of the plans of the newspaper club above them, who were watching them from their club window.

Aimi walked towards the boys and Haruhi in her yellow dress, "Sorry I'm late everyone," She laughed a little nervously.

"My darling daughter!" Tamaki ran towards Aimi and hugged her, "I've missed you so much!"

"You saw me this morning when you tackled me as I got out of my car! Now let me go," Aimi struggled to get out of his hold.

"So what?! It's been hours!" Tamaki argued.

"Boss... I think you should let her go," Hikaru says walking up, "Oh Aimi, we got you an outfit... Want to try it on?" He asked holding out a kimono.

"Sure," Aimi took it, "Thank you," She smiled taking the kimono.

"Changing room is over there," Kaoru pointed to curtains, "We'll guard."

"Aimi... Why were you late?" Kyoya asked her as he walked up. 

"Sorry, I was visiting the music club," She smiled at him, "They wanted me to go over to them when I had a few minutes. It went on longer than they thought," She told him and walked to the curtains getting changed.

Aimi walked out from the curtains in her kimono, "How do I look, boys?" She asked with a smile wearing a pale pink kimono with floral print.

The Hitachiin twins looked over and chin giving her thumbs, "Pretty!" They say in unison grinning at her.

Tamaki looked over and smiled, "Oh my darling daughter! You look beautiful!" He squealed and rushed over to her, only for her to step out of the way which made him fall face-first on the ground.

"Come on everyone, the guests will be here very soon," Kyoya said looking at his watch, "Let's get into places," He clapped his hands.

The hosts all got in position and Aimi stood between Hikaru and Tamaki, just behind Haruhi as she is a little taller than Haruhi. All eight of them welcome their customers, "Welcome~" They all say in sync.

Aimi was sat on a mat with her three regulars, she was sat on her knees as they were drinking tea, "Tell me, Aimi," Tetsuya attracted her attention, "Why is it you transferred so late into Ouran Academy and not with your brother?" His red eyes bore into her auburn eyes. 

"You see, my dear mother passed away when my brother and I were only 5 years old... She became sick and the doctors couldn't find her a cure. Her parents, my grandparents took a liking to me and saw me as an heir even though my mother didn't want to take over the company," She began to tell them, the three regulars looked at her in silence, "But my grandfather isn't the type to take no for an answer and so he made a deal with my father, who was struggling with two children. The deal was that they would take me and leave Haruhi, being the youngest and quieter than I even then, when I turned 15 or 16 or when I was trained to continue the business," She added unaware of other people listening in, "I'm 15 and I am happy to take over when my grandparents pass on," She took a deep breath, "I just feel sorry for my father," She looked down at her lap with a dramatic sigh that holds so much pain.

"W-Why?" Yamato looked at her, leaning forward a little like he would give someone a hug.

"Alone, his own parents kicked him out due to his sexuality," Aimi said and her eyes welled up with tears, "My mothers' parents are not fond of it either, he didn't have much support when my mother passed to care for us both. He did what he believed was best and I hold no grudge as I was allowed to keep in contact throughout my years away and I'm back and it's like I never left," A few tears fell.

Hideyuki looked up with his blue eyes, "Oh Haruhi, would you like to join us? We may have made your sister cry by accident," He gave the young girl they believe to be a man a nervous laugh rubbing the back of his head.

Haruhi walked over finished with her customers for the time being, "What were you talking about?" Haruhi asked crouching down beside her sister, putting on a protective brother act.

"I miss out mum," Aimi said and looked at her, the two Fujioka's hugged as they were both slowly mending from the loss of their mother.

"HARUHI! AIMI! LOOK OUT!" Tamaki shouted and the two of them looked to see a ball rushing to them. Tamaki rushed and pushed the two sisters down covering them.

Aimi closed her eyes as they rolled a little, she opened her eyes to see Tamaki and Haruhi above her, "C-Can't breathe..." She made out.

Tamaki lifted up, "HIKARU! KAORU! You almost extinguished the flames of Haruhi's and Aimi's lives!" He shouted at them.

"If you had caught it properly boss, this wouldn't have happened," Hikaru said raising his hands and shrugging his shoulders with Kaoru.

Tamaki got up, Hideyuki helped both Haruhi and Aimi to sit up, he checked they were both alright. Tamaki glared at the twins, "If you think I am so bad, then take this. STARLIGHT KICK!" He yelled and kicked the white ball with so much power and fast, but, sadly, no control. 

The ball meant to go for the Hitachiin twins went over them and past where the host clubs were.

CRASH!!!

"Tamaki..." Aimi slowly stood up looking at him and he turned to her with a sheepish smile, "You apologise, your fault no one else's."

"But the devil twins made me!" Tamaki blamed pointing at them and the twins gasped pointing at Tamaki in return mocking him.

"Was it or not, your foot?" Aimi asked and Tamaki looked down nodding, "And since it was your foot, did you or did you not make sure to have control or did you just want to show off?"

"Maybe a little of show off..." Tamaki mumbled.

"So, again who's the fault is it?" She asked.

"Mine..." He admitted and sighed looking at the ground, "I'll apologise when club activities are over, promise."

"Good," Aimi said with a smile and went back to what she was doing before the incident.