Chapter 22

Mitsunkuni and Aimi eat a slice of cake each as they chat with Takashi and the other hosts talk with Kasanoda. Kasanoda looked over at the trio at the table, "It doesn't look like they are discussing..." He said.

"It is, the three of them click enough to have a conversation with their eyes," Haruhi told him.

Aimi sighed, "Alright Takashi, whatever you want," She smiled at him.

"Tamaki..." Takashi said and they looked at his other, Takashi's eyes screaming 'HELP!'

"Well, if you said so Mori-Senpai, I shall gladly help you," Tamaki said.

"Yeah right, you were dying to be involved from the moment Kasanoda bowed," Aimi commented.

"What are you trying to saying!" Tamaki pointed at her, "You just want Mori-Senpai to yourself."

Aimi rolled her eyes, "Like you want Haruhi to yourself, the difference between us is there," She smiled at him sweetly and stood up heading to the changing room to finally change into her normal uniform.

"Okay Basanova," Tamaki said getting Kasanoda's name wrong, "Mori-Senpai is busy so he has recommended me to be the one to help you in your quest to no longer be scary," He announces and bows to him.

Aimi started eating her cake and looked at Mori with a smile, "Oh yeah, before anything, Tamaki-Senpai," She attracted everyone's attention and Tamaki looked at her confused, "This will be my last day in the Host Club, I'm going to be needed at the Music Club for a while. They're having to open daily for a fair or some event in the future... Sorry, I just found out today and remembered now," She smiled at him a little.

"Oh... Hmm... Okay... But you've been booked up with hosting..." Tamaki said unsure and looked at Kyoya.

"I know, I'm really sorry," Aimi looked down disappointed.

"We'll work it out, but the Music president should have spoken with me about it," Tamaki sighed and went back to Kasanoda.

"Okay Kasanoda, are you ready for your lesson? Before we work on how your personality needs to change, we should work on your appearance. Take a look at Mori-Senpai, his cold and scary looking appearance alone," He said without meaning to be an offensive, "Now I want you to meet Honey-Senpai, a cute little item, we put Honey-Senpai on Mori-Senpai's shoulders and he is no longer scary!"

"I need a cute little item?" Kasanoda questioned and glanced at Mitsunkuni.

"I'm sorry but Honey-Senpai is being rented by Mori-Senpai so he isn't available," Tamaki said and Takashi's jaw dropped looking at Tamaki.

"Takashi..." Mitsunkuni called out pouting looking like he's about to cry, "Is Tama-Chan right? Are you renting me!?" 

Takashi gasped and his jaw dropped onto the drop standing up shaking his head.

Kasanoda looked at Aimi, "Aimi is also taken by Mori-Senpai, in a different way," Kyoya said.

Aimi looked between Mitsunkuni and Takashi, "Mitsunkuni... I'm the one rented," She winked at him and he smiled at her where Takashi went pale at her words. Aimi looked at him and smiled, "What?"

"You're not rented..." Takashi said.

"So I'm the one rented!?" Mitsunkuni questioned.

"Tamaki-Senpai, watch your words," Aimi said and looked between the cousins, "Both of you calm down, Tamaki isn't using his brain like every day," She told them.

"So, we're going to have to think of something a little different for you... Hikaru, Kaoru," Tamaki said and the Hitachiin rushed to Kasanoda and began changing his clothes.

Aimi rolled her eyes and finished her cake in silence, "Takashi, I know neither of us is rented," She looked at him and he relaxes in his seat.

"Aimi-Chan, where is the Music Club?" Mitsunkuni asked her.

"Music Room #1," She told him and smiled.

"We'll walk you," He told her with a smile.

"Thank, but you don't have to do that," Aimi looked up to see Kasanoda in a maid's office with cat ears, she just stares at him in silence.

Aimi got up and walked off into the back room silently shutting the door behind her. She walked to a couch and sat down, not knowing Haruhi followed her, "Nee-chan?" Haruhi called out and Aimi looked at her, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just thought I was going to burst out laughing at what I saw, but I didn't want to do that in front of Kasanoda," Aimi told her as Haruhi sat beside her, "They went a little overboard."

"It happens with them, we both know that for sure," Haruhi said.

*****

The next day in the morning, Takashi and Mitsunkuni parker up at Aimi's home without her knowledge. As she was leaving her mansion she noticed their limo and walked towards it as Takashi rolled down the window, "Morning..." He opened the door, "Come on," He smiled a little.

Aimi looked back at Edward who just nodded walking back inside of the mansion and Haruhi rushed up, "We going with Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai, Nee-chan?" Haruhi asked.

"Yeah," Aimi nodded and the two got in sitting beside each other, "Morning by the way," She giggled and leaned over kissing Takashi on his cheek.

Haruhi pretended to gag only to be poked in the ribs, "Hush up," Aimi smiled at her sister before the limo started moving.

Mitsunkuni looked at Aimi, "So started today, you will be only available in the Music Club," He pouted a little and Aimi nodded, "Aww... We're going to miss you Aimi-Chan, the Host Club won't be the same without you."

"I'm sure three people will make up for my absence," Aimi joked imagining Hikaru, Kaoru and Tamaki acting out to fill the gap as well as hosting her clients.

"That wouldn't surprise me if they did that," Haruhi said with a smile.

The four of them were walking through the courtyard when they finally arrived and Kasanoda met them, "Mori-Senpai, please allow me to carry your bag," He said.

"I got it thanks," Takashi said.

Takashi's body tensed, pushed Aimi behind him and pushed Kasanoda down backwards and a flowerpot crash between them, "Takashi?" Aimi looked up at him worried, "Are you okay?" 

Takashi wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her into him as Mitsunkun jump up onto his shoulder also asking if he's okay, "I'm fine," He tells them and kissed Aimi's forehead.

"I'll see you, boys, later okay?" Aimi looked up at him.

"I'll walk you to class," Takashi said and they all headed to class 1-A, "Aimi..." He called out before she walked into her class, "Sorry if I hurt you."

"You didn't" She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you," She whispered and walked into the classroom going to her seat.