Epilogue

Dear Diary...

A lot has happened since I came back to Japan as you know, I sang a full 3-day concert for the Ouran Fair without the Host Club around to bother me or my club. Well, that was until Kyoya texted me an S.O.S as need Haruhi and Hikaru. I found out that Tamaki had disbanded the Host Club, got engaged to some random woman, and had decided to go back to France. I ended up missing a lot with not being around them and it was a nightmare. 

I wasn't able to leave the club room but I was able to distract them by connecting my microphone to every speaker in the academy. I was told a lot of people just stopped to listen to my voice.

After the Hosts had got Tamaki back to his senses and back to school it was time for dancing. The Music Club was relocated outside and again I was singing as the Hosts all danced with Haruhi who finally told people of her gender, sort of, I think some girls noticed due to the dress that she was in and some just thought it was cosplay. 

Takashi walked to the stage and held out his hand to me and the two of us danced as Tamaki and Haruhi did in the centre of the circle of the female students... It was beautiful and funny especially when Tamaki bowed and apologised to the music president for having Kyoya disrupting my performances when he left the club. The music president didn't take too kindly to his words and turned around and called him an idiot with no brain then walked off leaving Tamaki speechless in his corner.

How he got a corner in the courtyard without female students around him, is beyond me.

It's been 6 years since then and I have moved in with Takashi and Mitsunkuni after their parents allowed it. My dad and Haruhi still living in my mansion free of charge and they have accepted the servants' help as long as they don't go overboard with it. 

Haruhi and Tamaki finally started dating and are going strong but steady. It's cute for them.

Mitsunkuni is still single but he has a deep crush on someone that he won't tell anyone about.

Kyoya is in an arranged engagement with a young girl name Mimi Konoharu, the two of them have been getting to know each other and I think they are both happy about it even though they won't admit it.

Kaoru is dating someone who no one but Hikaru knows, I think he's just wanting to make sure what they have is real before he tells us anything.

Hikaru is single but he has been seeing a girl for the past few months and they seem to have something but nothing about them being official has been announced yet.

Today Takashi has arranged for the hosts and their partners or plus ones to join us for dinner tonight.

"Miss Aimi, it's time for dinner," One of the maids call out from behind the door and Aimi closed her diary laying it on her bedside table. 

She was dressed in a silver gown that her maid had picked out for her and she left her room following the maid to the dining room where everyone was there.

Our friends look at me and smiled, "Hello everyone," I greet and walk to Takashi kissed his lip lightly and I look at the table noticing that none of the hosts brought their plus ones with them, I don't mention anything as I think that topic has a...

Our friends look at me and smiled, "Hello everyone," I greet and walk to Takashi kissed his lip lightly and I look at the table noticing that none of the hosts brought their plus ones with them, I don't mention anything as I think that topic has already been discussed.

Ryoji and Aimi hug as he gushed over how beautiful she is looking, Takashi pulled Aimi from Ryoji, "Shall we start dinner?" Tamaki asked.

"Yes," Takashi said and pulled a seat out for Aimi, she was between Mitsunkuni and Takashi. 

"Thank you," She said and sat down between them.

After their courses as well as catching up between themselves Takashi stood up, "Everyone... I'd like to say thank you for joining Aimi, Mitsunkuni and I for dinner though you could have brought your plus ones," Takashi told them.

"We thought it was important so we just brought ourselves," Kyoya told him.

"Well, it is important... Aimi," He turned to her, "I want to say these past 6 years have been the best and it's all thanks to you coming back home and finding your way into my life. Since the first time we kissed, you never left my mind ever and I know how cheesy that sounds but it's true. I love you so much, Aimi Fujioka..." He got down on one knee, he got a small black box out from his pocket opening it, "And I can't imagine my life without you... Please make me the happiest man ever and say yes to this question... Will you marry me?"

Aimi stared at him blushing, she knew Takashi was a man a few words so she never expected anything more to leave his mouth. She smiled and nodded, "Yes... Yes, I'll marry you," She told him.

Takashi placed the ring on her wedding finger, wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up and spinning, "I love you so much Aimi," He said.

Aimi help on and smiled, "I love you so much too Takashi," She wraps her arms around his neck and leans down the two newly engaged couple kiss passionately in front of their best friends who cheer and run joining them in a group hug.

The End