Chapter 15

It's another weekend and Aimi was back at her manor sitting in the front room reading a book. Aimi looked up and saw Edward stood behind her, "No telling my grandparents about Haruhi and dad coming over, understand?" She questioned and he nodded, "If you tell, I'll replace you."

"I understand mistress," Edward said and the doorbell rang, "Please excuse me a moment," He said and walked to the front door.

Aimi waved him off and carried on reading, "Mistress, you have a guest," Edward said and opened the door, "Please go in, she's been expecting you both," Edward bowed to the elderly couple who walked in.

Aimi looked up from her book and saw her grandparents walked in, she smiled and sat up straighter looking at him, "Hello grandmother, grandfather," Aimi placed her bookmark in the book and closed it standing up then walked to them.

"Aimi, darling, you're looking well," Grandmother said with a smile and she walked to Aimi, the two hugged kissing cheeks.

Aimi looked at her grandfather, "Hello, grandfather," Aimi said with a smile and walked to him. She kissed his kiss, "How was the journey here?" She asked them both and looked at Edward, "Edward, bring some tea and biscuits please."

"Certainly mistress," Edward bowed and walked out shutting the door.

The three sat down, "The journey was a success and there wasn't much traffic at all," Aimi's grandfather told her, "Aimi, I have to ask you again... Do you see your younger sibling?"

"I do because we are in the same class. She got a scholarship at Ouran Academy, but that's it. Only during school hours," Aimi told him looking him in the eyes.

"There's nothing we can do about that," Aimi's grandmother said and smiled a little, "Your father?"

"I emailed him to let him know I arrived safely but that is all. We send emails and letters, but nothing face-to-face," Aimi told her.

"That's absolutely fine," Her grandfather said and looked around, "You've changed a bit of the mansion inside," He commented.

"Yes, I have made it more homely for myself," Aimi told him and there was another knock at the door, "My, my, I sure am popular today," Aimi said and Edward walked in placing the tray down. Edward poured three cups of tea then bowed going to the door.

"I'm sorry, but my mistress is busy today... Can you come back later?" Edward spoke and Aimi glanced at the door.

"Busy? Busy doing what?!" Tamaki shouted.

"We need to see her right now," Hikaru spoke in a loud tone.

"My, my, you do have some people who know you with loud mouths," Grandfather commented.

"Hey! You can't go in there!" Edward shouted and the door opened.

Aimi picked up her book and walked to the door, "Aimi! How can you be so mean t-" Tamaki started but was cut off by Aimi slamming her book into his face making him floor backwards, "W-What was that for?!"