Chapter 12

-I'm Back Bitches!-

The car had finally come to a stop In front of "Countries Fun" It was a dumb name for the place but it was good enough to be 4.2 Stars.

7:42pm.. Wow almost an hour of being with this dumbass and I'm ready to leave- The door on America's side swung open silently leaving him a tad startled, he looked up seeing Russia stand there with a smirk less confidence from earlier this night holding out their hand for the shorter. America looked at it like a poison and stood up on his own walking past the Russian.

----

I'm just trying to be hostile, maybe I should just give up he thought with a chuckle closing the small car door behind himself, locking it. Russia turned to see him standing on the doorstep staring him down.

"You know you're actually a lot less difficult to hate when you are drunk." He Mummbled loud enough for America to hear smiling just slightly.

"And I bet you're less pushy when drunk!" America retorted feeling offended from the statement, looking into the others eyes with pride in their statement.

Russia paused looking at the American like he'd seen him look like that before...Hm. Russia brushed off the feeling..but it seemed to linger for a second to long... "Let's just go inside okay?" Russia whispered holding the door for the other.

America looked at the door seeing no way around it and walked right in stopping just after the door hearing the song "Ophelia" blasting in the room, he smiled, he quite enjoyed this song for some reason after a day of being alone. He hummed along lightly as he looked around his smile dropped just a smudge, the room was full of holiday stuff, from a Christmas tree, to flashing reds and greens, and- Oh.. America sighed Well..

Russia had closed the door behind him looking into the place expecting it to be slightly Decorated for the holidays, but they over did it..by a Long Shot. He slowly scanned the walls then the floor ending with the ceiling, which was bright as fuck with all the lights. He finally looked above his head seeing- could you guess it? A mistletoe, he smirked slightly raising an eyebrow looking down at the American who was just barely missing the mistletoe. Allow me to "lighten" the mood, Russia thought as he looked at America.

"He could you come over here for a moment?" Russia asked softly turning his body to face the smaller. "Psh, Yeah, uhh no. I know what you're trying to do," He chuckled "You are just as gay as me." America said in a low tone just loud enough for the Russian to hear. Russia shrugged it off not minding the pitiful insult, grabbing their arm dragging them closer together. "Well, now you don't get an option Dorogoi(Dear)" The Russian smirked showing half of his teeth and his bright blue eyes.. This was familiar to something ame had seen and it scared him, his eyes widened(even though you couldn't see that), and he began to struggle with as much force kicking Russia in the chest.

"GET THE FUCK OFF!" America shouted with more distress and fear as intended. Russia let go almost instantly taking a step back, America had fallen onto the floor and backed up into a corner his glasses slightly lower than usual making it possible to see his eyes. Russia had seen his eyes before they were darker than other countries but were a bright red on the left and dark blue on the right, he seemed so terrified.

-

Russia thought where had seen him look just like that...suddenly it hit him like a truck.. Holy shit.. Russia remembered when his flag was first red with blue on the side, he had heard strange noises from the basement and decided to go check it out. Before going he looked to see if his father was in bed. He wasn't there, it scared the boy but he continued to go, making his way down the stairs hearing shouts and struggle, he thought about turning back but how could he at this point.. He had cracked the door just slightly to see the basement, it was dimly lit with a long wooden table and two or three chairs. But that's not what caught Russia's eyes, it was the country they seemed to be crying, they were missing their shirt and there were hickeys on their collarbone Russia couldn't look anymore closing the door. What the..Fuck..?

-

You're here for the long run aren't you?
Well bye fucker!