Chapter 8: Birth of the scorpion

Welcome to another chapter wonderful readers.

DISCLAIMER:I DON'T OWN ANYTHING BUT THE STORY AND THE OC'S EVERYTHING ELSE GOES TO IT'S RESPECTIVE OWNERS.
____________________________

Jewelry store 10:45 PM

The night of new york streets and Three thugs bust out of a jewelry store with bags of money and jewelry. "alright we finally got a big score" says one of the thugs. "yeah about time we got something"

"hey would you two shut the hell up" says the bald man in front of them who had a scorpion tattoo cutting them off. "we gotta get out of here before" he was cut off when a web line attached to the bag of jewelry pulling out of his hands and webbing wrapped around his legs making him fall

"oh no not him again" says one of the thugs as a bright red light shined on them and a spider logo was shining on them.

"Geez just wait till the jewelry store to open to get your stuff" said spider-man who was standing on a lampost. "wait it's you three again...what is this the fourth time this month let's see if i can get your names right"

he says jumping down and kicks the first thug in the face. "your flint marko" he says and he spider sense goes off and he goes a backflip avoiding a swung from the other thug and while in midair he fires two web lines at his feet and pulls it making him fall on his face. "and you must me Alexander O'hirm" he then webs both marko and O'hirm to the ground and he looks up to see the thug with webbed legs rips the webbing and gets up and tries to run.

"and last but not least" he fires a web line at his back pulling him back to him and the thug's face collides with spider-man's fist knocking his out and spider-man webs him up.

"well three stooges gotta go see you guys next time" says spider-man shooting a web line swinging away.
_

__________________________

The Next Day Parker HouseHold

Peter was in his room changing in fresh clothes he was about to leave his room but he turns and walks over to his desk and grabbing his necklace and he was making his way down stairs but he stopped midway down the stairs when he heard his aunt talking.

"yes...yes...yes i understand but is there...anything i ca...yes i understand thank you"

Peter heard and he heard her slam the phone on the dinning room table and blake peeked around around the corner and he saw mary going over a lot of over do bills and Peter sighed and stopped on the stairs making it sound like he was coming down the stairs and mary quickly hides the bills by throwing them under the table and Peter walks around the corner and smiles at mary.

"hey aunt May" he says walking up to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "hello Peter are you hungry I made some cheese cake" she asked the young teen who shook his head giving her a small smile. "no thanks imma run out and take a little walk" he tells her and he saw the worry on her face

"Aunt May i'll be fine" he tires to reassures her but the worry in her stayed the same. "Aunt May I promise i'll be okay"

"it's...it's just ever since ben...i've been so worried you and peter going out...its getting dangerous out there" she says trying to hold back tears and Peter gave her a sadden look. "i...I know aunt May i really miss uncle ben to but we...just have to learn to move on" he tells her and he himself was trying to hold back tears and he walks up to her and gives her a hug. "I'll be here for you aunt May no matter what" he says to her and she hugged her nephew back.