Higher ground;; 7

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE WHO STILL READS THIS STORY-

Anyways time to continue SuFin, Enjoy! (Don't worry people who are here for the DenNor stuff, Next chapter is DenNor [Fluff?])

⚠️I do not own the fanart neither do I own the characters⚠️
-----------------------------------------------------------

It has been six months since Berwald and Tino met, The two became really close. Berwald started calling Tino his wife after three months. Tino didn't really understand stand why he was a guy after all. Berwald, on the other hand, loved calling Tino his wife, The Finnish man felt like a wife to him. Tino came to cheer him up every time he felt down, just by showing his face. Berwald loved Tino's face, he would never say it out loud but the small Finnish man meant the world to Berwald.

The two lived together, mainly because Tino had no other place to stay. But also because Berwald loved having Tino around.

It was a cold winter night, it has been 4 months since the two met. Tino slept on the couch with some blankets and a few pillows. But they didn't help, He felt like he was freezing. Berwald, on the other hand, didn't feel anything, he was asleep until Tino knocked on his door.

Berwald opened his eyes and sat back up. "Yes?"  The Swedish man didn't know what to expect, it wasn't someone who wanted to kill him that was for sure, why would they knock. His mind wandered off until the little Finnish man spoke up. "It's just me... Can I come in?.." Tino asked on the other side of the door, you could hear in his voice that he was very nervous. Berwald smiled a little and answered, "Of course, my wife."  Tino opened the door and walked in holding a pillow close to his chest. "I just wanted to know if you were awake.."  Tino said holding his pillow closer to his body, hoping it would give him some warmth. Berwald noticed something was off, he stepped out of bed and walked over to Tino. "Couldn't you sleep?" Berwald asked and Tino nodded yes. "Did you have a bad dream?" Berwald continued but this time Tino shook his head. The Swedish man that about a few more reasons before asking "Were you cold?"  Tino hesitated but nodded yes after a few seconds. Berwald smiled a tiny bit asked, "Do you want to share my bed?"  Tino turned red and answered softly "Yes.."

Berwald sat back down in his bed waiting for Tino to join him, The Finnish man sat down next to him and smiled brightly. Berwald responded with laying his hand on the other's head. Tino and Berwald both lay down and tried to sleep. five minutes had passed and Tino was still cold, Berwald noticed him being cold he didn't hesitate, he put his arms around the smaller male and pulled him closer to his own body. "Ber? What are you doing?" Tino asked nervously yet it felt right. he felt safe and warm for the first time in a while. "Just relax, I'll keep you warm." Tino smiled and snuggled closer to the taller man. Both of them felt happy this way, both of them fell asleep fast after.

-----------------------------------------------------------

504 words, anyways see y'all next week.
Please stay save with all the fireworks and enjoy 2020 and the rest of your week👀

-Dino