Higher ground;; 25,5

Side Chapter;; [Tino's Past]

I only had a few online lessons in Norwegian, which means. I do not speak it in any sort of way. I can make mistakes in both Finnish and Norwegian. So if it is your native language or you can speak it and you see a mistake, please correct me.

AND I just read back a chapter where I explained Tino's past a tiny bit. Apparently, this story does not tell the same. But this story is now his cannon past in this fanfiction. I am currently at 2396 words, I've been writing for 5 day's now. I hope you understand my stupidity. Once again my Apologies.

For the people, that's don't know this story is apart from the main story.

------------------------------------------

Tino Väinämöinen was a Finnish boy who was wandering around the lands with his family. The group wasn't enormous but it wasn't small either.

He held his mother's hand while humming to himself cheerfully. Not paying attention to where he was going. When his family members stopped walking, he was shot back into reality. 

He noticed the men in the group started to gather their gear to hunt while the women were left behind. They started to set up the tents, create a campfire and started gathering berries. 

Tino ran after the men, but he was stopped. They told him to go back to his mother. Tino had lost his father a long time ago. He and a friend fought a bear to defend the group of family, both men died in the end. His father was killed in the battle itself, and the friend had died of his wounds later.  

In Tino's eyes, his father was a hero. But it meant that he had none to look up to anymore, none who could learn him how to hunt. He had no other siblings, only an uncle who already had his sons to take care of, and a deceased grandfather. 

There were other men of course, but not a single one had an interest in a feminine looking boy who couldn't hunt, to begin with. 

He slowly walked back to his mother holding his head low, his mother gave him a pat on the head and a caring smile before walking off to find berries. 

Tino, on the other hand, grabbed a stick and started practising "swordwork" with a stick.

Time passed and it was night time, everyone sat around the campfire. They hummed old songs, about legends, warriors and gods. Tino enjoyed them, it was the only time the small Finn felt like he was a part of a group. 

He leaned his head upon his mother's lap while listening to the songs with his eyes closed, his mother stroked his head. Slowly falling sleep.

He woke up in the tent Tino and his mum shared. There was a difference, something wasn't feeling right. There were no choices, not one. He looked beside him and saw his mother asleep. Maybe it was still night time?

When Tino crawled out of bed he noticed the sun, and something's else. There were no tents beside the one he crawled out of. Panic went through the Finnish boy. Where did his family go? Tino began to panic and started running around helplessly surging for the rest of his family. But he couldn't find them. 

The Finn ran back to his mother "Äiti!! Äiti!  Please wake up, they left please help me find them!!" Tino screamed running into the tent and heavily shook his mum awake. Her eyes shut opened and she looked right into his Violet-eyes full of fear.