3

♢HITOMI♢

"get away nerd!" i could here the insults, the yells, the thuds, but i didn't give any damn, it was normal at this school, to be honest, being in a all girl school, i thought, it will be nice i guess, but i guess it wasn't, highschool and middleschool are almost alike, people are rude, bullied, insulted, they're growing up and changing, and i can't chase and catch up to them.

i continued to walk, meanwhile i was still thinking of yuri on my walk to my classroom, she disappeared, like before with the girl with the pretty hair, i don't know how, but i want to know, she was just in front of me, and after she left, i was dumbfounded, i just stood there and looked everywhere, until i decided to get out of the library and bring my books.

i entered my 5th class, mindlessly sitting in my seat at the middle row, seeing a few students there already, weird, it felt like it, it had been months since my life has been in peace, or so i thought, bullies forgot about me, but the thing was, everything they robbed was still in my memories, what they did, and school wasn't just my problem before, my house too, my family, i couldn't explain it by words or anything, it was just--- horrible.

"good morning everyone." i blinked, seeing everyone silenced, our teacher in front, i got my textbook out, and my pen, as our teacher started discussing, now this felt nice, having no one interrupting you with papers that are crumpled or paper airplanes.

my eyes landed at the paper airplane thrown to my classmate, which, i didn't know her name, she has this long brown slick hair flowing down, she was taller than me probably.

she ignored it, not paying attention to those who threw it, she continued taking notes, which i did also, but, i couldn't take my eyes off of her, as she write mindlessly, even when they were crumpled papers thrown to her by the bullies, i didn't mind getting names of.

"they're so rude." i glanced in my back to see my other classmate, moe, who was glaring at the bullies, she was frowning, probably pissed off of the students who were making fun of the girl.

"why wouldn't they leave minju alone?" she muttered, finally having the idea of the girl's name, i actually agree, since i also had experienced the feeling too before.

"right hitomi?" moe glanced at me which i gave back with a worried look, i nodded, frowning too. to be honest, minju is pretty, it would be a sad lost if they treat her like that.

"yeah, she's doing nothing wrong too." i mumbled, but faced in front just in case our teacher might notice. just for a minute, i remembered her name, she was the girl in the rumour, which was a bit cruel.

i mean she looks nice to be told as a homo, like what's bad about it?

"they are calling her loser for being a homo, what's wrong with that?" moe asked, feeling her eyes glued to the back of my head, i nodded, sighing.

"i wonder too." i mumbled bringing my eyes to minju who was silently suffering.

the class ended, which was nice,

should i talk to minju?

yeah, i should.