taká anglická sranda

Mali sme na angličtinu napísať niečo na štýl konšpirácie podľa novinového nadpisu, ktorý veľmi približne znel: 25-year-old businessman dissapeared from his hotel room leaving 100 000$ in a bag.
Tak tu to je:

Jane was tired that night. She hadn't slept well the previous one so since this morning she's had a lot of coffee.
She was going to get up and get herself another cup of coffee maybe with a drop of rum - just to stay awake. Her grandmother used to do that and her grandmother's mother before and her grandmother mother's mother before and so. But right when she was streching her legs out the elevator pinged and stopped her in a movement. She rolled her eyes and sat down again.
It was that young businessman with whom she would maybe once flirt, but her grandmother had always told her that rich men are always the wrong choice but probably it was because of her grandmother's broken heart after an affair with a rich man from Toscana in her youth.
The young businessman came to her and stood in front of the reception. "Are you staying here all night?" First she thought he was offering her a night with him but than she saw his eyes nervously doughting between the door of elevator and hotel's entrance.
Confused she answered: "Yeah, sure."
"Ok," he said again looking over his shoulder. "If some one asks where I am, than please say nothing. This conversation never happened! Here," he started searching in pockets of his jacket until he found what he wanted, ''take this and be quiet."
Jane took a bundle of dolars. Suprised she found out that she was holding approximately 25 000 dolars in her hand.
"F-fine," she stuttered finally still in shock.
"Thanks." He looked around, staring at the hall drowning in the dimmed light like he was looking at the luxury for the last time. ,,Damn, I'll be missing this fucking rich life." Than he nodded his head probably just for himself to proove his behaviour. And he dissapeared through the front door.
A big grin appeared on Jane's face. Nice. Now, with all that money she'd be able to leave this work and tiring life and start the new one without stress in a dream job
Than she laughed hysterically. Poor guy. The reason why he's gone on a run must have been a frustation of his previous life or it could have been because of his lover. But she didn't care.
Two years later after launching her own clothing label, Jane was on her way back home to Florida. She sat down in first class and finally rested. A steward came to her and gave her a itinerary for the flight. He looked and sounded familiar or maybe she would once flirt with him, but her grandmother had always told her that rich men are always the wrong choice, but probably it was because of her grandmother's broken heart after an affair with a rich man from Toscana in her youth. But she didn't care, because after two years living in fashion business, traveling by plane to a lot of destiations they could have met before.
But than, suddenly, when she was at home with her cat, Kitty, she realised, that the steward was the 25-year-old business man who had dissapeared leaving 100 000$ in his hotel room as well as being the guy who made her rich and famous. Probably he has found as new and better life as she has.