Don't die...Please!(1990!Chucky x Dieing!Male!Reader)

(be warned there is a death and swearing but practically all my books have swearing sooo.This is also short)

Police sirens was all the two heard as they bolted down the allyway.Both males running as the sound of hand cuffs clunking together was heard behind them as the group of police officers chased them.One of the males named Charles Lee Ray jumped over the fence than put his arms down for the younger male to grab,Pulling the boy up they proceeded to run only to see their get away van driving off.Charles shouted at the man we thought they could trust to come back.

The police came up behind them again making (Y/n) grab Charles hand running on the road to a toy store,At first he thought they could get on the roof than travel from the rooftops.Once in the middle of the road a load gunshot was heard.The young boy stopped as Charles nearly fell to the ground,The boy screamed at the police officers calling them 'Sick bastards'(Y/n) grabbed Charles's arm putting it around his neck as he ran faster to the toy store.The young boy slammed the door behind him as he pulled Charles more into the store than sat him against a toy collection,' Good Guy's '.The young boy took off his jumper and pressed it against Charles wound to stop the blood.Charles told him he was gonna die,This caused the young boy to scream at him to shut up as tears filled his eyes as the blood seeped threw the hoodie onto his hands.

Charles told the boy to leave before the police get in,The boy frantically shock his head as more bangs were head from the front entrance.Charles eyes lit up as he grabbed one of the 'Good Guys ' Boxes causing them all to tobble down.He told (Y/n) to step back which he obeyed,Charles began to chant something as more blood bleed from his gunshot wound.Thunder was heard and the lights began to flicker,Charles smiled as (Y/n) looked at him surprised but happy since they might both get out alive.The young boy smiled but stopped as he fell to the ground as the toy store building began to crack and break.Charles ignored this until the thunder from before stuck the man making the building go up in flames,(Y/n) was flung back hitting a wall being impaled by a piece of metal used to help the building stand.The boy yelled in pain as he stared at the metal sticking out of his chest.The boy tried to move but ended up tearing more of his skin off.Losing balance in his legs the object moved more inside hitting close to his heart.The boy screamed as he stared at Charle's limp body hugging the doll.HIs eyes watered more as he screamed for someone to help him.

A police officer heard him and approached him,The young boy pleaded for the officer to help him.The officer respounded with a disgusted noise as he grabbed his gun aiming it at the crying boys head,In between his eyes as more tears streamed down his face.A voice yelled behind him to stop,The good guy doll Charles was holding yelled for the officer as he ran at him.Time froze as anouther gunshot was heard.The good guy told stopped and stared wide eyed at the scene in front of him,Half of (Y/n) head was blown up as blood and parts of his brain fell to the cement ground.HIs left eye was hanging out of its socket while the other one was on the floor near his feet.

The policer officer smirked but once the other arrived he  said he found the boy like this,The good guy doll stared at the limp boy.Tonight wasn't supposed to go like this,The doll grabbed the gun the officer used to kill his true love than shot him in the back of the head.The doll's light blue eyes were murky as he held the hand of (Y/n).The doll grabbed the ring from his pocket,The one he was supposed to purpose with this night after this murder

...He was dead and he couldn't bring him back...

(Did I make you cry?)