(Pt1)Bleeding Cuts (1990!chucky x suicidal!reader)

Reader's POV

The familiar crimson substances dripped from my pale cut arm.Tears fell from my cheeks as I sat on the cold tiled floor,My eyes stayed at the new cuts I had made.The voices continued to scream in my mind of how useless and pathetic I was,More tears dripped down my strained face as I sobbed to my self.

After what felt like hours I got up and whipped my face with my jumper sleeve as I bandaged both my blood cut arms.I stares at my ugly self in the reflection.My bags under my eyes had increesed from the insomnia but why would anyone care.I sighed as I put on my fake 'everything is perfect' smile.I did the best I could as I excited the bathroom than walked to the kitchen to get a small amount of food,I grabbed what I wanted than sat at the table as I unlocked my phone I frowned at how happy people were.I put my phone back down as I leaned my head on my arms.

I continued to eat as I listened to the voices calling me names but they are all true so I can't say they are lieing.A buzze was heard from my phone but I ignores it,Every since I lost my closest friend since she said she was only friends with me for pitty.We went to a party together only for her to humiliate me in front of everybody,I still had bruises since it only happened a week ago.I asumed she told everyone at the school my phone number since random numbers are always ringing me only to scream hateful words in my ear.I didn't feel like listening to them.

I really wanted to die,My parents died when I was younger and I went from family to family.My heart was broken before the age of ten from some of the abusive families,I felt tears fill my eyes but I closed my eyes tightly and rested them on my arms as I try to block the hateful voices in my mind.

"Stop please.."My voice was cracked and broken as I spoke,I heard laughter in my mind as they mocked my disgraceful sound I call my voice.I sat up at I held my hands over my ears wanting the voices to stop."Stop."I said again abit more fourcful only making them louder."Shut up!!"I stood up screaming as I heard silence.I dropped to my knees ignoring the table next to me as I slamed my head on the ground as I continued to hold my ears with my hand."Leave me alone please...Just leave..."

The world around me seemed to stop as I sobbed on the ground holding my head that was pounding.I slowly sat up as the voices began to stop.I whipped my red eyes as I stood up pulling my hood over my head,I began to walk back to my room only to stop when I heard a soft thud erupt from it.I was standing at the door in fear,I slowlying opened the door only to see nothing until my eyes landing onto my bed which held a doll who was looking around the room.I stared at it untill the doll glanced at the door I quickly backed up only for what I thought was the doll yelling for me to come back,I quicklying tried to run away from the room only for something to make me fall to the ground.

I feel a sharp object run across my throat making me freeze,I had no clue of what was going on."Don't move."I head a male voice say behind me,I felt the object press harder onto my neck."Got it?"What seemed like a question was a demand.I slowly nodded as my head was dropped to the floor as the weight from my back left.I was about to get up but remembered what the voice told me,I wanted to die so bad but what if he wasn't going to kill me but instead make me suffer.I stayed frozen like a stature like the man told me.

Footsteps stopped in front of me as I laid there with my hands in fists."Sit,"I heard the same voice say so I slowly sat on my knees with my head facing the ground,Hair and my hood covered my face  as I sat the listening to soft breathing."Wow you're actually obedient,thought this would be harder."Laughter came from the doll who stood in front of me,I looked up slightly but didn't dare show my face.The doll was slightly shorter than me while I was on the floor,His ginger hair was messy reaching his just above his shoulders,His ice blue eyes stared at my form.His overalls read 'Good Guy' on the front pooket,The overall folded to reavel the same color as his multi colored sweater.

I was about to look back down at thw ground till something harshly grabbed my chin making me look staight into the dolls ice blue eyes.He seemed to be looking for something but seemed to fail as he released me from the grip but I didn't look back down but stared at him curiously.The doll glared at me and was about to grab me again but before he could extend his hand I scooted back till my back hit the hallway wall.

He glared but seemed confused by my actions.He walked forward as I tried to go back only to become more pessed up to the wall."Whatcha so scared of kid?"The doll asked smirking.He was about to speak again but the sound of a phone ringing was heard again as the doll groaned.In a fast motion he grabbed his knife from his pocket and pressed the cold blood stained blad to my soft neck skin.I lifted my head not wanting the blade to touch me but failed.

"Now back to what I was aiming to do,You are taking me some where kid,"The doll smiled as I stared at him.He actually waited for a responce but after he didn't get one confusion filled his blue eyes again."Cat got your toung?"He question only for me to turn away ignoring the blade.What if I refused to take him,Maybe he'll kill me.I was about to speak till the doll grabbed the collar fo my jumper snd pulled me down so he stared into my eyes.

"Speak,"He simply said as he pulled the blade slightly away from you neck.

"N...no..."My voice was cracked and sounded broken making the doll look st me confused again.