(pt 1)New neighbor/Andie x cheerful reader x chucky

(Sorry if it's bad 😅😅)

Reader's POV
I watched as the car past by houses,I was listening tp my favourite song as my parents were talking about stuff.We had to move since my father got a new job meaning the family had to move meaning i had to leave all of my friends.I was tired since I stayed up most of the trip,I felt my eyes begin to close ad the world faded and I dreamt of my dream house.

I was awoken by someone shaking my shoulder.My eyes opened to see the car had stopped and My father had his hsnd on me.I sat up and yawned as both my parents got out of the car.I glaces around seeing we were outside of an apartment complex,I looked towards mt father as he was already at the door while my mother was getting the bags and stuff out of the car.I skipped towards her and grabbed my backpack and my suitcase than proceeded to go to the door feeling excited to see my new home.I opened the dokr being greeted by a frpnt desk and a man who was fixing a light,I glaced at him making him look at me smirking as I quickly ran to my father who was at the elevator.

The elevator was quite small but I didn't mind.Thw doors opened as I followed my father to a room that he opened with a key.I was about to go inside till I heard voices,Glaced towards them I saw a boy who looked the same age as me.There was anouther boy and a girl.I was about to cheerfully greet them till my father told me to quit standing at the door making me run in.I walked in and next to me was a door on my right ehile the left was a living room,I proceeded to walk forward seeing doors probably to the bedrooms while the kicthen was on the left.I went to a random room which was the closest to the kitchen and claimed it as mine.I set my bag on thr bed along with my suitcase.Knocking on the door cased me to turn to see my mother smiling st me,I smiled back.

"Hey so I saw some kids down the hall,You can gp out and play with them."My mother commented,I smiled more than remembered the boy I was looking at.I told my mom I was gonna change so I shut the door and changed into a cute outfit.I opened the door ssying bye to both parents than ran out the door looking only to see the kids were gone.I grew sad as I walked down the hall where they were.I was about to walk away till I heard voices outside so I glaced out the window seeing the same kids from before.I quickly ran down the stairs to be greeted by the same kids giggling as A doll was in the center standing.I slowly walked up to them as the boy who seemed to own the doll look towards me.I smiled as his other friends looked towards me,The boy walked towards me as the doll jumped down from thw table so he was now hiding behind the boys leg.

"Um hi,I'm Andy."The boy spoke as he reached his hand out,I was about the shack it till the doll jumped infront.

"My names Chucky!What's your name?"The doll now know as chucky greeted me happily.I smiled and giggled from his cuteness.

"Hi my names (Y/n)!"I spoke with my voice full of glee.The boy and I giggled,I blushed since I actually thought his giggle was adorable.He invited me to sit with them and I happily agreeded.The whole time I was there,I also noticed Andy glacing at me time to time.

It was getting kinda late when my mother texted me saying I had to come back to the apartment.I said my goodbyes but was stopped by Chucky hugging my legs restricting my movements,Andy grabbed chucky making him let go.

"I promise I'll come back Chucky,okay?"I tried to reasure him as he happily agreed.I smiled as I walked away back upstairs to my apartment.

(Sorry took so long 😅I'll do part two soon I just ran out of ideas for a cheerful reader sorry)