(pt2)New Neighbor (Andy x cheerful reader x chucky)

Reader's POV:

I laid on my back staring up at the ceiling,It was time to go to sleep but all I had on my mind was Andy and Chucky.Why can't I stop thinking about them.I glaced to my side out my window to see the night sky,I closed my eyes And began dream of tomorrow excitement.

I was woken up by my alarm clock making me sit up snd rub my eyes hoping to get them to stay open,I turned off my alarm clock than stood up walking the my closet.I picked out my outfit I wanted to wear for school than got dressed,I glaced at my self in the mirror smiling.I ran out my room to get breakfast,I greeted my mother who was making food while my father was sitting on the couch watching the Tv.I sat at the table waiting for my mother to finish so I could grab my school bag than leave for another day of school.I was in thought as My mother placed in front of me my favorite breakfast,I smiled as I began to eat.Once I finished I hugged my mother and father than said bye to the both as I went out the front door.

I walked to school as I met up with Andy who was carring Chucky who was smiling brightly,I was about to say something till a boy stood in front of me.I looked up at him confused as he grabbed my hand smiling.

"Hey beautiful~"He spoke softly smirking as I stood there awkwardly,I pulled my hand back as I stepped back since he was quite close to my face making me blush.I didn't know what to do,I glaced at Andy to see him taking to his friends till he turned to me smiling for a second till the guy wraped his hand around me,I mouthed the words 'help me'.He understood as he proceeded to walk towards me and the strange boy with Chucky on his shoulders.

The boy glanced up glaring at the two as he leaned more on me so it was more harder tp move."What do you want kid."The boy huffed on Andy as Andy glared daggers at him.

"Leave them alone,"The boy was taken back by this as he stood up on his own alittle I quickly moved from under him and behind Andy,The boy realized what I did and was about to grab me till Andy and Chucky blocked him."Leave them alone."Andy repeated as he continued to glare daggers at the boy.The boy huffed than walked away to probably his group of friends,Andy turned to me.

"You okay?"He asked as he out his hands in his pockets,I nodded as he lead me over to the others,He grabbed my hand as he glaced at the boy again.I blushed as He intwined our fingers,Chucky glanced down at me smiling brightly.I felt my heart melt from what was happening.The bell went meaning we had to go to class,My smiled dropped since I rarely had classes with andy.Andy seemed to see this since he grabbed my chin making me look at him."After school you wanna hang out?"He asked smiling but I could see he was nervous inside.I nodded bringing my smile back.

The bell went off for my last clasd and I left the clasd room I couldn't stop thinking about hanging out with Andy and Chucky after school.I walked out the school to see Andy sitting on a bench table with Chucky in his lap.I ran over to the two and Andy looked up smiling,I got close enough Chucky to leap into my arms.I nearly fell over not expecting this but smiled.

"Hey Chucky,"I greeted him again cheerfully,Andy chuckled from Chucky's behavior towards me,We both began to walk to his apartment as we spoke about all types of things on our minds.During the whole walk Chucky was hugging me,I smiled thinking of him as a smol child.

We arived at his apartment to drop off pur stuff so we could go to a special spot he wanted tp show me,We walked in the door to be greeted by his mother who was smiling since Andy had a friend.Andy was about to take Chucky sincw he thought my arms would be sore from holding him so long but Chucky clung to me not wanting to be let go.I smiled down at him and told Andy it was alright.We left as Andy said bye to his mother.

We were now sitting at a pound.Chucky was sitting on my lap as me andy were sitting on the green grass watching the water,It was silence but it was pleasant silence.One of my hands were on the grass close to Andy's hand,My eyes were shut as I decided to lay down making Chucky lay on my stomach and Andy followed me laying down,I decided to rest my hand on Andy's hoping he would be okay with it as I blushed.My thoughts as I felt Andy held my hand making me look towards him,He was blushing as red as a tomato.I smiled still blushing nearly the same shad as Andy.Me and Andy were startled by Chucky's voice but more Andy.

"Andy loves (Y/n),He said so,"Chucky said sitring up causing Andy to quickly sit up removing his hand from mine turning away but his face was blushing so much more and he held fear in his eyes,Andy was about to scold Chucky but I asked him if it was true making the world around us freeze.

"Yes..."He spoke softly but I still head it,I smiled and held Chucky in my arms and I hugged andy from behind.

"♡I love you too,♡"Andy's head turned my direction from this as he held shock on his face,I smiled more.

"R-Really?"Andy asked.

"Maybe this will convince you,"Andy was about to what it was but I kissed his lips before he could say anything,I stayed like that for a couple secondsthan I felt Andy kiss back makingme smile into the kiss.We both parted,We were both sniling as we said '♡I love you♡' to each other.

For the rest of the time till dark we sat close to each other hugging as Chucky sat on both our laps.