1| X

Chapter One

A/N: Yes, suddenly everyone at Hogwarts is korean/asian, this is a fanfic alright people. Harry Potter, who?

The air in the platform was always different. You couldn't help but breathe it in. The fact of knowing that everyone standing there was just like you, it was comforting. You knew as soon as you stepped foot on that train, you belonged. You smiled when you saw you friend standing by the train surrounded by her family. You walked over to them and they greeted you with hugs and high fives from the younger ones.

"I can't believe I couldn't see you all summer!" Your friend Mira squeals as she takes your hands into hers. You laughed as her younger sister and brother came to hug you.

It was her little brother, Jaewoo's, first year, and they both thought that he would be a Slytherin since he was so cunning. Her little sister, Mila, was happy that all of her siblings would be gone, as she had countlessly told you before, but you knew that as soon as they were all gone, she would feel lonely.

Her older brother, Jaeyoung, couldn't make seeing as he was currently working at the Ministry of Magic in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. But he promised to pay a visit some time soon.

You and Mira had been best friends ever since your first day at Hogwarts. The two of you could never forget how you met. You were paired together during a potions class and Mira accidentally poured too much Troll's Tears and the entire cauldron exploded! The two of you were inseparable and her family treated you as if you were their own. You always spent school breaks with that and they even have a bed in Mira's room just for you. They were like the family you never had.

The whistle on the train blew and you and Mira scurried onto the train.

"Be careful! And come home for Christmas!" Mira's mom shouted before the two of you stuck your heads in and the train chugged down to none other that Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"What's with all the whispering?" You whispered to your friend Jieun. Jieun was the center of the school. She knew everything about everything. Past, Present, and sometimes even Future. You were glad to have her as a best friend alongside Mira. You hated to admit it, but you didn't know about anything involving the people of the school. You weren't very keen on finding out what was going on around you, but seeing as the whole school was whispering about something, it must be big.

Jieun's eyes widened as she looked at you.

"You don't know?" She whisper shouts into your ear. She had a look of utter shock on her face.

"No, I don't. Now tell me, Lee Jieun."

She leans in a bit closer.

"They're back."

"Who's back?"

She hits you on the shoulder lightly.

"Kang Y/N! Why don't you know anything?"

You rub your hand on the nape of your arm and gave her a sheepish smile.

"We have seven new professors." She starts but you cut her off.

"That's it?"

"Let me finish, Y/N!"

"Sorry."

Jieun speaks a little bit louder.

"Monsta X. They're the seven new professors."

You gasp and slap your hand on your mouth.