Nineteen

Jade
I sat up on the bed and turn on my phone too see if my dad called or text me he didn't text or call so I text him that I'm still at my friend house still I'll be home then before I could send my text Alex came in he ask if I'm feeling ok I nod he ask me if I'm texting my dad I look at him and said yea why? Will u might need stay all week if that's ok with your dad. Why do I need stay more? Because their are full moons all week and one Tonight. TONIGHT! I'm going be in more pain again you need help me control it. how am I going go home like a wolf! we will help you don't worry you be ok on the weekend the full moon will be gone after your last change. and we will show you how to control it it will take time but we will keep trying it took maya a long time to control it so it might take time for you as will to control it. I get up and look what time it was if it was time for school it was 8 something and school start at 8:13 so i got out the bed and put on what I had from yesterday Alex look at me you can't wear that again why not? because it will look wired if your wearing the same thing you had on yesterday ohh ok I understand yea I would wounder if I seen a girl in the same thing again then what will I wear I didn't bring anything with me. maya or lennna might have things here ill go ask her I watch him walk out in wait for him to come back. a few minutes later he was back he had two outfits in his hands so I got jeans and a black shirt and with a jean colt or black pants with a pink shirt hmm ill have the first one he hand it to me and I who had the outfits alex said both mayas pick the one you like and lenna had the black pants and pink shirt ohh ok will tell them I said thank you he smiled and I went to the bathroom to change.