fifty

A week later The baby's are almost here
Lunar is doing ok she has change back to her human form but can't change back into her wolf the pain was hard for her to change back but now every moon it's hard for her because her wolf wants change every full moon but the pain is to much for her to complete the change so we make sure she's not by any moonlight so the pain goes away. It's getting hard for me as well to change the baby's will be here in like a day or so but with every full moon I want change and run but I can't its hard to change with a big belly but I can't control it I feel the pain and wolf want come out I did almost change fully there was hair on me but Alex said it's too dangers for the pups if I don't fully change I could hurt them but every full moon is making it hard for me I can't hide from the moon like lunar my wolf fells the moon and I have change but because of the pups I can't change. the pain is bad but it pass when I don't change I'm learning to control it now I'm getting better of it November is here so the pups should be here soon it's the 17 of November today as me count down days we feel they well come on the 19 and hope they do as the night pass I get up to it's now the 18 and I feel that the baby's are coming I call for Alex and he is in the room before he could hang up he sits me down. They call the doctor and lay me down so I'm comfy and warm. As I feel pain I know they well be here soon the doctor is here and gets all his things.