forty one

Part two Siberia
Wow now I know that you're good do I trust you. you may not trust me or do I understand if you don't I see that your father might've put things in your head to think that I'm bad but I am not at all. No I'll trust you it's just I just thought you'd be rude and not nice. as I said my kind is like that but me I've been born different I am a kind and loving and hopefully helpful.
The others could tell jade was talking in her mind Alex started to talk it's probably that wolf Siberia It could be yes or she's just thinking. No it looks like she's talking maya said she's definitely talking to her wolf. Jade they all yelled out it looks like they want to talk to you I'll talk to you more until you change to your full wolf. Oh yeah you can talk to them by the way Because you're changing into a full wolf and my kind can talk Jade. You called wow you can talk well yeah Siberia can wait a second is this Jade or Siberia it's JADE! just some things to tell you guys she told me about the full moon and I heard you guys say about it too and I'll be fine. How the heck are you going to be fine. Siberia told me she's different she's kind nice she's not what you guys think she is. she'll be very nice to you that's what she told me. I've never heard of a nice wolf Jade. Just trust me. Fine I'll trust you but if she's not will have to control you to make sure you don't kill or go out in the woods. Another thing she does not want to kill she just wants to be friends with everyone. Indeed I do yes this is Siberia now. Jade can still talk but I don't want to hurt anyone I am not what you think I am a different as to my kind yes they killed and rude and very mean but for me I just wanna be helpful and there for Jade and of course all of you. Oh well then sorry missed Jude you Siberia we never know there were nice wolfs but now we know your on are side and not the wolfs that are on there own. Well good to know I'm part of the pack but right now the moon is coming I'll let jade talk now and she can talk the rest night if you all want because she can control me and you guys can ask or she can say I can talk for a bit bye mate and friends jade you can talk to them now.
Jade felt the pain now and it hurt more then the first time she change into her wolf. My legs got more hair and bones felt more stronger and my ears were bigger and I felt taller then I was in the wolf I turned into Siberia's wolf is bigger and strong I was done with the turning and everyone seen a new me.

Hey guys sorry I haven't post a chapter I've been busy with things and school so I got over loaded with school work and well other things I'll for sure write more I'll see you all soon in another chapter

Hey guys sorry I haven't post a chapter I've been busy with things and school so I got over loaded with school work and well other things I'll for sure write more I'll see you all soon in another chapter. 😘😊