Chapter 13

*JAI'S POV*

I watched Luke as he sat down beside me on his bed. His hair was messy and curly, just the way I like it.

He wore a blue shirt (which I swear to god he must have stolen from MY closet) with grey sweatpants.

"I'm sorry." Luke mumbled.

I cut him off. "No, I'm the one who should say sorry, Luke. I'm sorry for being the asshole I am, I'm sorry for all the times I've made you cry and most of all for being a shitty brother to you. I regret it all so very much and if I could take it back, I would in a heartbeat."

Luke was about to say something but I continued. "What happened is... I realised something. Something I can't change, even though I know it's wrong."

I took his hand into mine and squeezed it tightly. I looked at the ground before taking another deep breath. I looked up straight into his eyes.

"I love you, Luke. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else. You're my one and only, I know we're meant to be! Lately I've tried to ignore you, hoping I'd stop love you more than a brother should. But it only made me crave you even more." I sniffed. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

I continued. "Please Luke, just give us a chance. I know we somehow can make this work. We don't even have to tell anyone, not the fans, or the boys. Not even mum! I just want to be able to call you mine. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. More than just a brother." I swallowed. Wiping away a tear.

Luke smiled as he moved closer to me. He pressed his body up againt mine as he wrapped his arms around me.

We just stood there hugging each other without anyone saying anything. He pulled away and I could tell his eyes was slightly more red now.

"I love you too, Jai. Always have, always will. You mean the world to me. And... Yes," Luke smiled as he sat down on his bed, me following behind him. "I would love to be your boyfriend. If that's what you're trying to ask me." He winked.

In this moment, I swear I could almost feel my heard pound out of my chest.

"It is." I smiled shyly.

I felt butterflies appear in my stomach as he took my hands in his.

We both leaned in and kissed each other quickly on the lips.

"But, I agree. We shouldn't tell the fans... or the boys. At least not yet. This isn't... Normal." He said.

I nodded.

We sat in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a good one. A needed one.

I had to remind myself that Luke is now my real boyfriend. Not a "fake" boyfriend like before. Well, we weren't even a couple though, we just did stuff to each other. Stuff that made you feel amazing I might add.

Now I have access to his pants any time of the day.

I can now kiss him whenever I want. As long as no one notices.

I was erupted by Luke kissing my neck. I smiled down at him.

He started sucking on the area below my ear, making me moan slightly. I could feel my pants tighten.

Fuck.

*LUKE'S POV*

Jai had just confessed his feelings for me. And to be honest, I feel the same way about him.

He's the more cute and careful person in our relationship, while I'm the one who could easily fuck him up against the wall and make him unable to walk for days, right now in this very moment.

But I won't. At least not yet.

"Luke. The door. It's not locked." Jai breathed out.

"Shh, don't ruin the moment..." I hushed.

"I'm just saying, what if someone... oh my god..." He moaned as I stuck my hand down his pants and boxers.

I smirked and grabbed his dick, causing him moan slightly again.

We leaned in, causing both of our lips to collide against each other.

I had a firm grip around his dick, not moving my hand which made him crazy.

"Oh God... Luke. Please, you need to..." He begged as he did a wanking motion with his hand.

"I know, babe. But let's have some fun first." I smirked.

"Teasing ain't fun! At least not for me!" He said as he tried to make me move my hand.

__________
EYY GUYS

FIRST OF ALL CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE AND THANK JAMES FOR POSTING A SNAPCHAT VIDEO OF LUKE & JAI KISSING ON THE LIPS. JAMES TOLD THEM TO KISS AND THEY DIDNT EVEN FUCKING HESITATE I LOVE MY LIFE RN. I WAS CRYING BLOOD FOR HOURS, I WASNT PREPARED. IM STILL FUCKING UNSTABLE.

JAKE IS REAL MOTHERFUCKERSSS

anyways lol, finally an update. maybe i'll post a double update 2night bc of the jake kiss james posted? (;

comment, vote & feel free to message me (: luv u all so very much