The Human Angel Chapter 13:

******************Chapter 13*******************

I am shivering. Not because of fright or something but the fridge like coldness in the classroom. Can anyone tell me why I am wearing this short sleeve fur vest with short pants today? Damn myself for wanting to look more desirable or modern like today. The classroom is like a big freezer deparment in the fridge, even the windows had those frosty mist on them. Trying to control myself not to shake too much in class by hugging myself tighter as well as my bag. 

Why don't I cuddle Lucien? well he wasn't here today for some reason. And that makes me feels quite empty as well. Today is a really bad day for me, not because of Lucien but something else. My mum make me wear the boots that I had not wore since New Year so I wore it to school. It is normal and comfortable until when I reach the MRT station near my school which is QueensTown. My left boot sole decided to wear off making me limp like a cripple walking. I didn't have anything with me to attach it back, trying not to panic I lean by the wall thinking of what I should do because this causes a huge difficulty for me to walk. 

Part of me wanted to just throw the boots away in rage and walk barefooted yet not want to hurt my foot. Believe me at this point of time I really wish for Lucien's prescence though I know he is Lucifer. ::I'm not falling for him am I? No I shouldn't.... :: I thought shaking my head. Heaving out a sigh, I make my way to one of the shop to be exact a bubbletea shop because only they have the possiblity of having rubber bands. 

This kind of thing happened to me before, that was a few years ago when my sport shoe sole came out. This rubber band method came to my mind at that time and it is a really useful one. The first sentence said when I went into the shop is, "hi do you have rubber band?". The shopkeeper was a lady around the age of 30, and seems to understand why I needed one said " yes, how many do you need?". Am so glad that they have it because if they don't, I doubt the other shops would have. " One." I answered in a rush flustering way. The shopkeeper gave me one of the rubber bands, and in a short thanks I limp out of the shop to the pillar where somehow it is the blindspot. 

I dislike attention from others especially awkward moment like this. Looking from my standing side making sure nobody pay special attention to me, I bend forward to slot the rubber band onto my boot. I am a very sub conscious person so couldn't blame my thinking of having many attentions on me eventhough I am not some kind of popular person or star. It was raining heavily as well outside and I was trembling in cold with the worn out boots fix with rubber band which could worn out again anytime soon. 

Taking the shutter bus to school and finally reach when the rain is still heavy. I make my way to the bookshop to buy an elephant super glue to fix my shoe. When I opened the cap, the glue flows out like a liquid, panic i quickly pour it into the sole of my boot and step on it as hard as i could to make it stick. Thinking that the boot problem is solve, I make my way to the classroom smugging. " Yo Ariel! where's lucien? skip class again?" Aina chirp cheerfully. I shrugged my shoulder not knowing what is up with lucien. " you mean you don't know where lucien is? Isn't he your boyfriend?" she asked looking at me with confuse eyes. " well sometimes he just like to disappear...." I answered simply. 

 As we know we couldn't say one's bad word behind his back because they would always be right there suddenly. Well at least that is what happen to me, Lucien walked in without us knowing and tap my shoulder with a grin. " who says I just disappear? I see someone really miss me eh?" he grinned sitting beside me as he put his arm around me pulling me into a tight hug. " I see you shivering in cold so I'm here to cuddle you to warm you up " he winked at me playfully totally ignoring the my stare as well as the others. " Lucien, could you stop cudding her?" finally the teacher said annoyed with him as well. Lucien just smirk at him shaking his head, " teacher, if you could turn up the temperature, I would release her. I can't let my girl shiver from cold you know" he answered back confident enough. Shaking his head even the lecturer decided to ignore us and continue teaching. 

After school, I walked as fast as I could trying to avoid lucien. I'm already dangerously returning his 'feelings' which I am very well aware of. That's bad I mean really bad, there is no happy ending totally nothing. It will just lead to oblivation. Perhaps, if ever he wasn't lucifer I could just fall for him without any worries or something. Lucien followed me closely and I could feel his intense eyes watching my back. 

Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, heaving a sigh as I turn around. Garniel was smiling down at me which makes me shock. I thought it is lucien for the first moment. " Ariel! nice to see you here. Lets have lunch together shall we? " He smiled brightly at me. At the corner of my eyes, I could totally see Lucien sulking and his black emotion face just stare at us too with his arms fold spying on us. " why are you here? " I asked garniel with a surprise face. Sensing the glare of Lucien, Garniel purposely put his arm over me pulling me near him. " I came here to study of course. I took Psychology instead since it interest me more" he winked. I nodded to him with a laugh and he took my arm as we begin to walk.

Lucien couldn't stand the sight of us being so close anymore and decided that he should make a move. He cut through us stopping  in front of us blocking our way, " where do you think you are bringing my girlfriend to?" Lucien asked narrowing his eyes at Garniel specifically. Garniel just give him a carefree laugh, " dude, we are going for lunch. And I guess she didn't acknowledge you as boyfriend so I do have chance as well" he answered wisely. This make Lucien really mad, and I feel honored and somehow alittle troubled. If the two were really my suitors then it would really be my charm, but they are angels! my brothers! they are definitely not my suitors! " you can join us if you want" Garniel offered which makes me surprise on why he would invite lucien along.

I didn't make any comment as we travelled to the nearest Jack's Place with me in Garniel's car and Lucien driving on his own. As we reach the Jack's Place, we ate an intense meal with Garniel and Lucien staring at each other constantly with me stuck in the middle. I was really worried they might fight physically. Actually they did..... under the table and my legs have got bruises from the occasional accident kicks by both of them. I couldn't shriek but to endure the little leg fight below the table because of the crowd. 

I don't wanna have lunch with them again. Ouch my poor legs been tortured by theirs, fighting over me. Seriously fighting over me? and it sounds really funny to me. Not at all that nice to be envious of , many girls might envious me for having two beautiful suitors but they don't know the truth. :: Gabriel! am complaining heavenly daddy about you kicking me!:: I scream in my thoughts to him while blocking the thought link to lucifer just in case he happens to listen as well. :: What? Lucifer started it. Alright am sorry, i'll heal you later:: Gabriel answered back in my thoughts. 

After lunch, I decided to take Garniel's car back home when  they both offered to drive me home. Compare to Lucifer at least Gabriel is safer right? I won't fall for Gabriel.... wait will I? I don't know and don't want to think about it. I'm Azrael and whoever I would fall for or marry to we won't be able to be together after we both die. After all I would return back to be His angel and him as another human creation. Although knowing this fact but I couldn't help but long for someone that I could love freely as a lady now since I'm a girl now.