Chapter 1 - Trip To the Highlands

"Hiccup, the boat is leaving in ten minutes. Please hurry up." Valka yelled towards Hiccup. He was still annoyed that he wasn't allowed to bring Toothless along with him. His mother mentioned that they were going to visit somewhere special which was the reason why Hiccup wasn't allowed to bring his dragon along with them. He tried to persuade his mum but her mum gave up arguing so instead of sailing, they decided to fly.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Merida was already prepared. Her mum told her that there were special visitors arriving soon. Since there were time she decided to leave on her horse and go for a ride. "Mom, I'm just going out to take Angus for a ride in the forest." Her mum heard and allowed her to go but told her to be back in two hours.

Once she was out the door, she immediately rode Angus into the forest so she could do target practice. While practicing, she noticed that the sun was setting so she immediately returned. On her way, she heard a screech. Not knowing what the sound was, she swiftly returned to the castle where her mother stood angrily.

"Where have you been young girl. You're half and hour late." Merida's mother, Queen Elinor was standing with her arms crossed.

"The guests have arrived early. Weird that their boat never arrived. Must've docked at the wrong place." After hearing the news she knew that something was wrong.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Hiccup and Valka has landed in Scotland. They were early so they decided to walk over to the castle. Their dragons wanted to follow but the two of them stopped them from continuing.

"Sorry. If we bring you, you might be killed." Valka had to convince them and it worked.

The duo arrived at the castle. The guards were surprised to see them dressed in weird clothing. One of the guards were going to speak when a voice spoke first. "Valka! You've made it. Early too. Say, why don't you bring your son in and we can talk about it. My daughter left. She will be back soon."

The three of them were seated at a table with King Fergus. The four of them were sharing stories about each other. Hiccup has learnt that his mum and Queen Elinor were sisters. One thing that he and his mother never spoke about were dragons. King Fergus questioned about the armour and what happened to Stoick.

"Well unfortunately, he passed away in a dragon raid and the armour, we used dead dragon skin in order to make them. It is so we can resist fire." Valka lied her stomach grew uncomfortable when she said that. So was Hiccup's.

It has been an hour and a guard came in to let the queen know that Merida has returned. Hiccup was now wondering about why she was late. He knew that something was wrong.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Yay, first chapter

I'm a quiet person anyways so yeah