Chapter 9 - Back to Death

Valka and Queen Elinor arrived back on Cloudjumper with one of Toothless' prosthesis tail. "This is all we could find of him." The Rumblehorn nodded and started to sniff. He then took off with everyone else behind.

The group have been flying for some time and they stopped. "Hiccup, Merida, Tell everyone that it'll be cold. I could also smell someone up ahead I think." Merida nodded so she turned around to face everyone. Their dragons understood but their owners didn't.

"Aunt Valka, Mum, Skullcrusher said that it is going to be cold." Merida hoped that it was enough.

"No honey. We are coming with you. No matter what." Queen Elinor replied. She also wanted to enjoy the adventure as well. Hookfang and Barf and Belch flew Snotlout and the twins back.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

The small group have been flying for some time and when they arrived, Hiccup, Valka and Cloudjumper were shocked. "Hiccup, where are we?" Merida was confused with where Skullcrusher had lead them.

A warble was heard and a certain night fury came out. "Toothless!" Hiccup exclaimed as Toothless ran over to him. "So happy that you're here! Come on I need you." With that, they flew back to the Highlands.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Astrid and Fishlegs were doing their best in order to distract the Scottish. "I wonder when Hiccup and Merida are coming back. LOOK OUT!" One of the Scottish swung a sword but Meatlug came and knocked the person out. There were Scottish everywhere and they soon surrounded the group.

"Your time is up." King Fergus stepped forwards and lifted his sword up. Just then, a whistle was heard which stopped everyone. In front of them, there were two dragons and a bear. As well as that, Queen Elinor and Valka stood in a defensive position. "What are you doing?" King Fergus was confused. With that, Queen Elinor ran into the castle to retrieve one of Merida's arrow.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

When Queen Elinor came out, she saw her kingdom fighting the Vikings and her daughter. She then turned towards the stables and mounted Angus and rode through the battle which was a sign for Hiccup, Merida, Cloudjumper and Valka to follow.

The six of them ran through the forest and towards the witch's hut so they could make the potion. Valka and Queen Elinor went in which meant that the dragons and bear had to stay out.

Valka and Queen Elinor came out with the exact same bottles and gave it to Hiccup and Merida to drink. With that, they drank the potion and the effects started to take place. Eventually, Merida and Hiccup were back to their human selves.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

In the trees, someone was watching them. He saw the action unfold in front of him so he flew off into the night sky.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Hiccup, Merida, Queen Elinor and Valka came riding back into the kingdom. Everyone's attention were turned to them. "Hiccup! You're back!" Astrid then ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thanks Astrid." Hiccup then smiled back. He felt a jolt of pain strike him on the back of his neck and turned around but saw nothing. He then blacked out. Merida held her bow up in defence but too felt the pain and went black. Everyone started to panic before warriors came out from hiding and started swiping all over the place.

The dart that hit Hiccup and Merida wasn't too effective because they were starting to gain consciousness and the first thing they saw was a sword being raised above their head. The moon shone brighter than usual just as the sword came down to end their life.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

I am now going into the true xover

In the trees, someone was watching them. He saw the action unfold in front of him so he flew off into the night sky... Who do you think this is?