Chapter 7 - Finding Toothless

Valka and Queen Elinor came out of the hut. The two of them looked over to their child. "We know what we need so let's go." Before they started to set off, Merida and Hiccup's stomach growled. "How about we go and get something to eat." The five of them then went over to a nearby river.

Cloudjumper was trying to catch some fish alone. Hiccup, Merida, Valka and Queen Elinor were also trying to catch some food. That was until Merida threw a fish into Hiccup by accident. Hiccup thought this was a game so he threw a fish towards Merida and that's where things went out of control. Valka and Queen Elinor saw that it was a game too so they started to splash each other. The four of them were having fun until Cloudjumper roared. "There are people coming!" This scared everyone so they took off to Berk.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

The group have been flying for some time. They were trying to be observant so they can find Toothless. Berk removed all dragons so that was out of the question. They knew that the Highlands won't have any so they all narrowed it down to all the places that they knew had dragons. Their choices were Changewing Island, the island where the gang's hideout is (Idk what the island was called in rtte) the Red Death's volcano and the old Bewilderbeast's ice sanctuary.

They all wanted to split up to help their search but there were only two dragons so their only choice was to travel as a group starting off from the closest island which was the extinct volcano.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

The group have arrived at the volcano. It was quiet which scared them all. Cloudjumper told everyone to split up and try and find any signs of life so they did. Hiccup and Merida went one way while Valka, Cloudjumper and Queen Elinor went the opposite.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Valka was speaking to her dragon when all of a sudden, her sister interrupted her. "Hey sis, when did you and Cloudjumper meet?"

Valka took a deep breath. Queen Elinor saw this as valka prepared. Cloudjumper sat next to Valka. "It was a few months after Hiccup was born. There was a dragon raid and I left the house to try and prevent the war. Unfortunately, a dragon broke into our house. I knew Hiccup was in there so I ran as fast as I could. Once I arrived, I took a sword and held it in defense. I thought that the dragon was going to attack him but it turns out that the dragon was playing with Hiccup. The dragon sensed my presence and turned around. What I didn't know was that the dragon looked at me when an axe came flying in. This action caused the dragon to accidentally scratch my son and take him." Queen Elinor looked at Valka in shock. His son was taken by a dragon? Valka saw her facial expression and started to laugh as well as Cloudjumper. "Just kidding. Stoick saved Hiccup while Cloudjumper took me to the dragon sanctuary." Queen Elinor calmed down.

"When you said that Hiccup was taken, I thought you meant it literally." Queen Elinor hit her sister playfully as she stood up. "What are we waiting for. We need to find your son's dragon." Vaka and Cloudjumper then followed behind.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Hiccup and Merida was having a look around. It was uncomfortably quiet so Merida decided she was the one who was going to break it. "So Hiccup, did you ever tell me the story about how you met your mother?" Hiccup stood still. He never told her about that.

"Well it started off when we were with dragon trappers. My dad told me that we were going to go home but I didn't listen to him. Instead I took off in frustration. Toothless and I were flying when he heard something. I ignored him when all of a sudden, Cloudjumper and my my blocked us. At that time, I had no idea who the two were but afterwards, I was picked up by a dragon which meant that Toothless fell into the sea. I wanted to go back but I was being held by another dragon. We made it to this icy sanctuary and that is where I met my mother. She took off her mask." Hiccup smiled as he thought about it. A dragon then came flying towards them and Hiccup immediately recognised who it was. "Skullcrusher? What are you  doing here?"

Skullcrusher was panting. "I saw Toothless. Berk has captured him." Hiccup and Merida stared at each other.

"Hiccup, are we going to tell our mums' and Cloudjump..." Merida was cut off when Hiccup was trying to signal for her to jump on.

"No time. I odn't want to imagine what they are going to do to Toothless." The pair took off with Hiccup just being able to carry Merida on her back.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

The two of them arrived at the cove. "Merida. I am going to try and find Toothless. If anything happens, come." Hiccup took off.

He was circling Berk for Toothless when he heard a familiar grumble. He flew down just to be ambushed by Berk. A bola was thrown to his direction and he was caught in it. Spitelout walked towards the downed Hiccup. "Hello there night fury." All of Hiccup's hope are now on Merida.