Chapter 10 - Up Cold

Hiccup and Merida woke up back outside the castle. The pair stood up but couldn't see anyone so they decided to make their journey inside. It was relatively quiet and they couldn't see anyone around. "Where is everyone?" Hiccup looked over towards Merida to see if she knew an answer but didn't. They then heard a laughter from somewhere outside the castle so they decided to go and explore.

The duo have split up but haven't found anything just yet when all of a sudden, a teenager with white hair and a staff landed in front of them. "Who are you?" Merida questioned but received no response. He just stared around like he can see something that they couldn't. Merida was frustrated so she spoke again. "Hello? Is there anyone there?" Still no response but this time, he grabbed the two and took off.

"Wait, where are you taking us?" Hiccup was struggling under the grip of the new person who he assumed was either his captor or saviour.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

The trio has bee flying for some time when he landed on a white field. "ARE YOU GOING TO TELL US WHERE WE ARE?" Hiccup and Merida were now at boiling point and were about to attack the person when all of a sudden, a door opened up.

 For the first time in history to them, he finally spoke. "Come in in here. We should be safe from it." He led them down a flight of stairs before reaching the main room.

"Where are you taking us? Who are you? What is going on?!" Merida exclaimed angrily. The person didn't say a word but what they saw blew them away. The room was massive and a massive globe sat in the centre. The pair couldn't say anything. This was nothing they've seen before. In front of them were a massive bunny, an old man with a red coat, a winged creature, a short, yellow person, a teenage girl with long, blonde hair and the same teen with white hair.

"Sorry that I never introduced myself. I am Jack Frost, guardian of Winter." Jack bowed as before continuing. "This is Rapunzel," Jack gestured to the blonde haired girl. The Easter Bunny," He then gestured to the massive rabbit. "Santa or North," The man in the red coat waved. Sandman or Sandy and the Toothfairy." He pointed to the last two. "Come along. Let's give you a tour around the place." Jack Frost took to the skies and gestured to Rapunzel to follow. "Let's introduce ourselves even more." The four then walked away.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

The four of them returned back into the main room. All of them have told each other their stories about what has happened with each of them. Merida reexplained her story about when she turned her mother to a bear. Hiccup explained the time he convinced Berk that dragons weren't evil. Rapunzel explained how she figured out that she was the lost princess and Jack Frost explained the story about how he became a guardian.

"So, are you ready?" Jack questioned. Everyone gave him questioning looks. "To become a guardian. That's why you are you are all here."

"Yep."

"I am."

"Ok but where do we start?"

"We start with whoever wants to go first." Jack replied. Hiccup and Merida were not willing to go first so Rapunzel volunteered to go. "Let's start with where you first came from then, shall we?"

"Wait. Before we continue, what will our parents say?" Hiccup questioned as he stood in front of the two girls.

"They will worry but don't you worry. It'll be just fine. "Jack pulled out a snow globe and whispered something into it. He threw it into the ground and a portal opened up. "Don't be scared, follow me." Jack walked onto the portal first and everyone else followed.

:P ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :P

Kinda wanted to include the big four. rotbtd (rise of the brave tangled dragon)