Younger Littles

SO let's talk about smol smols.

     I think littlespace as a coping mechanism is a beautiful thing, in fact I use it probably everyday. Unfortunately, age regression and age play are too commonly mixed together making a potential negative environment for minors who participate in agere. Before we begin I'd like to clarify that a minor is anybody below the age of 18.

     So the frequent thing I get asked a lot is: How do I tell my parents/family I participate in age regression? The awnser isn't always a simple one. The thing is, you have to be prepared for backlash. You also have to think to yourself "am I able to take on that kind of issue right now?". If you think you are I think it's very important to be knowing of how you'll tell them before you begin. You should slowly ease them into it and show them the plus sides to being a regressor. Use words like "better" and "happy" to express that your coping mechanism really does help.

     Another frequent question I get asked is how to bring it up to my boyfriend/girlfriend? This one is the exact same as the parents! Try and ease them into it and tell them how it makes you feel. If they truly love you they'll accept you no matter what.