Stuffie {Stores} Recommendations

Hi guys!! So I'm gonna do some heckin stores and brand stuffs 💞 please keep in mind I am a Canadian babie so I'll try and do some research >\\\\< comment if you know some too !! My favourite place to go stuffie shopping is second hand stores! ☆ Always remember to wash all your new friends before snuggling them though. Also, I'm aware that not all you beans live in these countries so I apologize in advance but if I did stores for every single one id be here for a while. I went by majority of what I know of that follows me. Aaalllssoooo I will have to make a second part to this because I can't possibly fit them all in here.

Stores

Canada
- Frenchys (Second-hand)
- The Salvation Army Thrift Store (Second-hand)
- Value Village (Second-hand)
- In The Bin Used Clothing (Second-hand)
- Dollarama/Dollar Store
- Wal-Mart
- Toys-r-us/Babies-r-us
- Mastermind Toys Halifax
- Build-a-Bear
- Superstore amd Sobeys (if you're lucky)

USA
- America's Thrift Stores (Second-hand)
- Thrift Town (Second-hand)
- Unique (Second-hand)
- Goodwill
- Target
- Wal-Mart
- Build-a-Bear

Australia
- Mrs.Secondhand (Second-hand)
- The Flying Wardrobe Second Hand Store (Second-hand)
- Save the Children Op Shop (Second-hand)
- Savers (Second-hand)

UK
With research I found out that the UK doesn't really have second hand stores, that's kinda wack!
- Build-a-Bear
- Symth's Toy Superstore
- Hamleys

Brands

-TY: TY is one of the most well known toy organizations in the world in fact, Ty is the largest manufacturer of stuffed animals in the world! They're mostly famous for their collections or families called; Baby Tys, Basket Beanies, Beanie Babies, Flippables, Halloweenies, Beanie Boos, Buddies, and of course their Classic Plush. Their logo is a red hear with the letters "Ty" in golden writing.

- Otakumode: TOM is a brand that specializes in sharing Japanese pop culture with the world. It is the world's largest Japanese pop culture community. TOM is pretty awesome because it provides services to display and even exchange user-created content. I personally really enjoy the cutesy, soft look to this brand

- Build-a-Bear Workshop: B-A-B is a magical brand, with their services you can build your own custom teddies and other cute critters. They're very well known for their "heart ceremony" where they put hearts in each of their cute little friends. I think it's best how there are actual "workshops" around the world that sell their own brand instead of a multipurpose store that only sells stuffed animals that are sold to them.

-Me to You: Me to You is a brand that has all their stuffies based off a made up character named Tatty Teddy. The company started out as an illustration business, selling their art to promote warmth and love within all kinds of different communities.

-Aurora: Aurora is famous for its signature character, Taddle Toes. Taddle Toes is a brand that sells small bodied animal plushies with abnormally big feet.

-Squishable, Squishmallows, and CuddlePals: All of these brands are SO cuddly and super squishy! They're by far one of my favourites. 💕