Back to the past

Sup' everybody,That sound above is how i imagine how Ruby would roar,

Enjoy the chapter~

------------------- ----------------------------------

Steven POV~~~

I woke up and i was laying at Jasper's back with Connie beside me.I dont want to wake them up so i walk silently and go do a tree to do my morning pee pee.When i finish,i walk back to them because i remember yesterday aunt Lapis told me about not walking alone in this pack.When i back i saw aunt Sapphire already woke up and streaching her body.

Steven~"Good morning aunt Sapphire",i said and she look at me with a smile and i smile back.

Sapphire~"Morning Steven,did you sleep well"

Steven~"Yeah,uncle Jasper's fur really soft like a cloud"

Aunt Sapphire just chuckled and lick my face.

Sapphire~"Come on,help me wake them up"

I just nodded at her and run to Connie.

Steven~"Connie,wake up,its morning"

Connie~"Nooo,still sleepy five more minutes"

Steven~"Come on",i lick her eye and open her eyes slowly.

Connie~"Fine,i *yawn* up now",she said as she waking up and streatching her body.

Sapphire~"Jasper wake up,its time for breakfast now",aunt Sapphire waking uncle Jasper up when she finish with aunt Lapis and Peridot.

Jasper~"Nooooo,one more year",aunt Sapphire just rolled her eyes.

Sapphire~"Whatever,Lapis,help me get the deer"

Lapis~"Okay",they walk away getting the deer.

We sits there for a while.I saw Connie keep looking at Peridot,he probably realise it because he start talking.

Peridot~"What are you looking at,pup"

Connie~"Oh its nothing,just...is your head still hurt",she said while looking at Peridot's forehead where the cut were.

Peridot~"Oh just a little,Lapis help me clean the blood up yesterday when you two asleep,im pretty sure this will leave a huge scar when its heal up",he said while touching the cut.Its looks deep,grandma really gonna kill us if thats hit us yesterday.

Connie~"Im so sorry about it,if im not here,you will not get hurt like that",she said whimpering as her tail and ears falling down.

Peridot~"Its okay pup,thats all from the past and we should put them behind us.Now what matters now is now and the future",he said smiling at her

Connie~"C-can i give you a hug as my opologize and thank you for saving me"

Peridot~"What?!,you kidding right, pup"

Connie give him the puppy eyes and he already cant say no to it.

Peridot~"*grunt* fine,make it quick"

Connie ran up to him and give him a bear hug.I give him a puppy eyes to because i want a hug too.

Peridot~"Not you too....fineeee"

Steven~"Yeayyyy,group huggggg",i ran and hug him too.We hug for like a minute.

Lapis~"Heh,looks my peri getting more soft to the pups",aunt Lapis said sneaking behind us.

Peridot~"Nyaahhh,LAPIS!!??,HOW LONG YOU BEEN THERE!!?",he said as his face getting red and we ran back to our place.

Lapis~"I dont know,maybe when Steven starts hugging you.Heh,i must say you looks cute with them hugging you and smile"