16

(I don't know how to write scenes like this so I'm extremely sorry if this sucks. Or even if I wrote it in a certain way and it triggered you I'm even more extremely sorry and it's kinda short. Sorry but enjoy.)

Erika

"I. Said. NOOO!" I yelled as I pushed the guy off of me.

"Don't be such a little bitch! It'll be fun!" He said as he pinned my arms above my head. I never wanted it to happen this way. Why would a random stranger do this to me?!

As I tried to struggle free his hands became tighter around my wrist and I could feel bruises forming. "Don't do this...p-please." I was losing the strength I had and let the tears fall one after another.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

He left a while ago. But he left me here, crying, in pain, exposed. I don't know why this happened to me! Why me? I'm such a slut. I could've done more to stop him. I could've kicked him where it hurts or punched him. Why didn't I, oh my god I'm so stupid.

I finally got the courage to actually get up and remain none of the dignity that I have left and continue walking home. I couldn't face the negative comments I might get so this will be my secret. No one will know.

I staggered my way home and limped because of the pain. I was probably covered in bruises and every person I passed stared. I don't blame them, I probably would've done the same thing.

I reached the house and looked at the time. 3:45 jesus how did I spend three hours crying. Time flies I tell you. Time flies.

"ERIKA?!" I heard Austin yell "YEAH it's me don't worry." I answered.

"You had me worried fucking sick! Where were you? No offense but you look awful." Wow he really Knows how to make an assault victims just cheesy huh.

"I umm I'm fine just extremely tired." I said as I went upstairs. "Go ahead a take a nap just eat later." He said while pointing at me. I honestly just wanted to sleep forever. I made my way up the stairs slowly and to my room.

As soon as I closed the door I slid down the back of it and cried.

I cried for everything. I cried for my mom. I cried for my current situation. I cried for Austin. I cried for Alex. I don't know how long I cried for, all I know is that I fell asleep near my door.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

My eyes fluttered open and I felt worse then yesterday. My head was aching and my stomach felt weird and my arms and legs were sore. I couldn't move. Everything hurt.

'So what happened yesterday? Guessing you got suspended huh lol i'll see you soon babe xoxo ~Alex'

I couldn't even smile at the cute text I got from my boyfriend. I was truly miserable. And crawled over to my bed to lay down.

As I was falling asleep I heard two knocks on my door and saw Austin pop his head in.

"I need to talk to you." He said. I couldn't quite sense a tone in his voice but I grew terrified anyway. I was pretty sure he was gonna send me back. Who wouldn't.

I tried to sit up but couldn't. I just laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

"I mean it's nothing bad! I just have a couple of questions." He said as he sat down. But those questions could be about anything honestly.

I kept silent. I didn't only not want to talk but my mouth decided not to let me speak.

"Ok question number one. What did you do while walking home from school?"

"Walk." I have him a smartass answer and sighed.

"Fair enough. Why do you have bruises and are in so much pain you can't even sit up?" He said. I wasn't expecting him to question and just think I got into another fight or something. Well I did get into another fight, but that a completely different story.

"That's for me to know and for you not to." I said. He sighed and laid his hand down on my knee.

"I just wanna help. But I understand. You'll tell me anything when you're ready. I'm just worried." He soothed. He got up and made his way to my door. "I love you Erika. Don't you dare forget that."