Day 17 - Ice Scating

"Shouldn't we try at a rink my first time..?" Tamaki asked aloud, tightening the laces on his boots as tight as they'd go. He looked up at Mirio, who held out his hand for him to take -- of which he did, pulling himself up. He almost lost footing on the ground for a second there.
"There's always a lot of people around there, especially now that it's in season." The blond lent forward and giggled, pressing little cold kisses all over his boyfriend's face. "I don't want you to get nervous! This' gotta be a nice time for the both of us!!"
The indigoette looked at him, giggling and leaning away from the assault of lovins. "That.... makes sense. Thank you."
Mirio was overjoyed that he hadn't heard a sorry. He was making progress!!
"This lake is famous for how thick the ice is, I'm surprised were the only ones here, honestly, but I'm not complaining! Here, I can help you on.
Tamaki hardly knew how to move in these shoes, all of his weight on Mirio as he brought them toward the ice.
He let out a sound not unlike a whimper, gripping harder onto Mirio as he lost all friction on his feet. He could hardly stand like this, but he was being resituated, and eventually got his balance.
"There y'go, man! Here," he held his hand out again. "Hold my hand, and I'll teach you how."
Tamaki looked up at him, smiling meekly as he reached out and took his boyfriend's hand, giving a small squeeze.
"We'll have a bunch of fun, I promise!"