Chapter 2

It was not too long of a walk until the four of us arrived at a pair of doors. They were a pale pink and the sign said it was a music room. But, by the mischievous faces on the twins, I guessed there was more to the story.

"Welcome to the Host Club, Ms. Suoh!" They said. Haruhi groaned and mumbled an apology. I raised an eyebrow, then the doors opened.

"Hikaoru, Kaoru, Haruhi! You are all late! Hurry into these costumes, before the ladies arrive!" demanded a voice I recognized.

"We have a present for you, Boss!" Hikaoru said.

"Yeah, and I think you'll like it!" Kaoru added.

"Really, what is it?!" He exclaimed. They stepped out of the way, revealing me and my auburn haired self.

The idiotic blonde was wearing a samurai outfit with an extension in his hair. His purple eyes met my blue-green ones, and he stared at me. I smiled sheepishly and waved.

"Konichiwa, Tamaki-chan." I greeted.

He was perfectly still, taking in myself. I thought he would never speak, until...

He threw his arms up like a little boy and sighed loudly, "Toraaaaaa!!!!!"

My eyes widened as I dodged his attempted embrace. I failed miserably, as he hugged me around my waist, clinging to me from behind as I tried to escape his grasp.

"Ah!" I shouted.

Cue dramatic speech.

"My great and beautiful cousin, oh how I've missed you my dear! Ah, to see your loving face again so soon-" He exclaimed.

I planted my foot on his face and attempted to push him away, but heaven forbid, he kept babbling along. In a muffled voice, he kept trying to speak, though he wasn't understood at all. Finally, I broke free and ended up in someone's arms. I look up to see a tall, lean man holding me under my arms. I blinked into his dark eyes, and said, "Hello?"

"Careful." He said in a monotone voice. I could only guess that he was the strong/silent stereotype man. Either way, he probably brought a lot of girls into the Host Club. Tamaki was curled up in a corner when I dropped my gaze back onto him.

"My Tora doesn't love me anymore. Doesn't she realize how much emotions have been thrashing in my soul?" He cried, exasperated.

"Senpai! It's not like she's rejecting you!" Haruhi ridiculed. "She hasn't left yet, has she?"

I blinked my eyes and I ended up wrapped in Tamaki's arms. His fingers were under my chin, and he gazed at me lovingly. "If you want to be with me so bad, then, why do you keep pushing?"

I deadpanned, "Because I hate you."

Arrow.

"You're a bimbo."

Arrow.

"And you are undeniably, inconceivably gullible."

Arrow.

"Oh, and I hate you."

Final blow.

He fell to the ground completely heartbroken. "Tora-chan, why must you torment me in such a way?!"

"Because your my cousin; someone needs to beat some sense into you."

"You're so evil about it!"

"Now you're stuck with me for the next few years. Deal with it, 'Boss'." I mimicked.

"Ah, who is this, Tama-chan?" spoke a high-pitched voice.

I turned to see a boy that looked like he was five standing there, holding a bunny. A man with black hair and glasses came into my view and replied to the blonde, "That is, Tora Suoh, Honey." He gave me a knowing smile and said, "She is Tamaki's first cousin, and is transferring here from Yuiko Academy just on the other side of Japan."

I couldn't help but stare at him. How does he know me?

Tamaki stood and flipped his hair. "Assemble the line!"

Each of the members jumped up and lined up single-file, shoulder-to-shoulder. "Sound off!" Tamaki demanded.

The short blonde stood forward and shouted, "Mistkuni Haninozuka! But call me Honey!"

His counterpart stepped forward and said, "Mori."

The tall black haired man with glasses said, "Kyouya Ootori."

"Haruhi Fujioka."

"Hikaoru-"

"And Kaoru-"

The twins said together, "Hitchiin!"

Tamaki turned to me and said, "Now, be a dear and introduce yourself!"

I nodded and grinned.

"Tora Suoh, it's great to meet you all!"

This is how I became sucked into Tamaki's world. Slowly, the Host Club welcomed me throughout the year. The only question is:

How?