Polaroid Memories

I sat on my bed and opened a box. There were loads of pictures of Tzuyu and I together. The first time we had bubble tea together, the first time eating Korean BBQ together, the first time her and I got our driver's license together. We did everything together for the first time. So many Polaroids of her and I. I personally liked the one with me giving her a piggyback ride back when we were freshmen. I smile at the letters we wrote to each other in class, it was stupid. Kind of. The first one I opened up to read was Tzuyu's letter to me when we were in 7th grade.

"Dear Y/n,

                   I have tons of love letters in my locker, can you please tell me if this was from someone you know? Unless it was from you. Just kidding, but meet me in the locker hallway, where mine is at.

Sincerely,
                 C.T"

I smile at the letter and continued to read more. Minutes passed by from flipping over memories, I found the bottom of the box. It was a letter but it was my hand writing. I opened it and in bold letters it read the date, "6-14-14".

"This was a pretty long ago..." I continue to read what I wrote back in high school. I didn't write that big about it, it was short to read.

"Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Flowers like you..."

I noticed that the paper was messed up, it covered the last part. I wrote a poem? For who? I don't remember this at all...I put it away and shrug it off. I close the box and left it on the shelf and lied on my bed. I closed my eyes but get a call from Tzuyu. I pick up the phone and accept the call.

"Y/n, how come you didn't call me?"

"I was busy. Sorry Tzuyu." I cleared my throat.

"You liar." I could hear her pout even through the call.

"Aren't you on a honeymoon with your husband?"

"No I'm not. We're going in a few days, we're packing up. Well, he is packing up. I'm always ready." I could even sense her smile through the call.

"Well, tell me how it goes and -"

"Tzuyu, could you help me pack this?!" I heard her husband yell. Then I heard Tzuyu agree to do so.

"I guess I'll talk to you later -" She hanged up on me. I sigh and let my phone slip from the palm of my hand. Tzuyu and I are only 25 years old. She's married and I'm not, usually I was always the best. I guess this would be the only thing she'd beat me at.

I stand up and get on my laptop. My laptop turns on but glitches all of a sudden? "What's up with the internet nowadays..." I murmur. I noticed something when my laptop was glitching, I saw old photos of Tzuyu and I and our old school friends back when we were younger. "Why's it doing this..??" I stood up but fell back down into my seat. My legs fell asleep. Then my whole body fell asleep. My eyelids felt heavier and heavier by each second that passed by. Before I knew it, I knocked out.