Only Me

I was still awake for an hour. Tzuyu was snoring off. I tucked her in bed after I saw her asleep. I wonder when she's going to wake up...it was a bit early for her anyways. "Agh..there's nothing to do..."

Suddenly a bell noise came from downstairs..It's dark..I'm scared...There's no darn flashlights? "Oh wait, my phone." I smile and turn on the flashlight from my phone. I walked downstairs. fearless and looked into the device which was the camera at the gate door. It was a boy? Probably our age? I pressed the mic button, "Excuse me, who are you and why are you here?"

"I can't find anyone else who could lend me shelter, it's raining hard out here and the power is out in this neighborhood. Could I please just stay in here? I'm lost.." The boy seem to be telling the truth...But just any random boy? I looked closely at him, he was wearing our high school uniform?

"Okay, fine." I open the gate door. He knocked onto the door, I opened it quickly and looked him straight at his eyes. "Who are you?"

"I'm Andrew Baek..I saw you at the high school, with that other girl." He stepped into the house, no manners at all. I closed the door behind him while glaring behind the back of his head. "I just moved here from another school. Your name?" Andrew comfortable sat on the couch.

"Uhh..I'm Y/n L/n." I sit across from him.

"Who is that other girl?" Why does he wanna know Tzuyu? I don't wanna tell some stranger. I don't even remember this guy from the past...?

I scoff, "Why are you asking about her? Right now you should be resting." I stand up and head upstairs to check onto Tzuyu. I look behind me and saw Andrew following me. "What are you doing?"

"Finding a room to sleep in? Duh. Restingg." Andrew busted into Tzuyu's room and was a few steps away from Tzuyu sleeping. I ran in front of him. "Oh, she's absolutely beautiful. She looks like the girl you were talking with. Wait, were you two..." I blush as soon as he mentions that.

"N-No..! Her and I are just friends!" I shove him out the room and shoved him in another room and closed the door. I turn around but bump into Tzuyu. "Tzu-Tzuyu, you're awake?"

Tzuyu groans out loud, "What's up with all the noise Y/n?"

I lead her back into her room with the door wide open. "Sorry, I let a guy in, he says he's lost and he desperately needs shelter."

"W-What?! Are you out of your mind?! You let anyone in your house Y/n?!" She pushes me away and opens the door I shoved Andrew in. "Get out."

"W-What?" Andrew looked down at Tzuyu, helplessly. I could tell he was trying to make Tzuyu feel pity for him. "I don't have anywhere else to go.."

"Tonight is just supposed to be for two people. Y/n and I. You can't be here." Tzuyu pushes Andrew down to the stairs and drags him to the front door. This was getting a bit out of hand.

"Tzuyu, this is getting out of hand. How about he just gets new clothes to change into and then he can leave with an umbrella?" I add. Tzuyu pauses to think about it then agrees.

"Ugh, I have my brother's clothes, you can wear them." Tzuyu leads Andrew into her brother's closet. I was sitting onto the couch, thinking about what she had said upstairs.

"Pfft. Tzu really said tonight was just for her and I? That's so darn cute..." I hide my face into my palms. After three minutes of waiting, I became impatient. I walked up the stairs into the room. I saw Tzuyu helping Andrew take off his shirt. "What are you two doing..."

Tzuyu stutters, "I- Andrew- He had a hard time- I was helping him. It's no-not what you thi-think i-it is..!" Tzuyu backs off of Andrew while he was smiling to himself. I regret letting him inside here.

I walked up to Tzuyu, "Tzuyu, you can't be doing this with any guys. You're a girl, he is a guy. Get in your head and think." I closed the door behind her while I stomp towards Andrew.

"What's up with you?" Andrew snickered.

"Why are you flirting with Tzuyu? Tzuyu isn't just any fool of a girl to fall for you." I cross my arms.

Andrew laughs, "Who said I was flirting? Did it look like it?"

"You both were in a room together. Opposite sex. She was helping you take off and put on clothes. What are you both thinking?" I drag him out the room, to the front door. I walked him out into the rain and locked him out the gate door. I shoved the umbrella at him before I locked him out. I stormed back into the house and locked the door. Tzuyu stared at me. "Tzuyu, I'll be sleeping over here."

"W-What?"