You're Mine

"Y/n? You're awake, finally.." Tzuyu's voice hovers over me. "You fell asleep on my lap for way too long.." She laughs.

I sit up and look at Tzuyu. "T-Tzuyu...?"

"Y/n?" Tzuyu cocks her head. I look at her finger, where her ring was. It looks a bit different than the other ring that the other guy had put on her finger. Did it work? "You seemed to have a terrible dream."

It was just a dream then? Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu is actually my wife. Tzuyu isn't married to that bastard I supposedly made up! "You're my wife!" I laugh while I hug her. I buried her face into my shirt.

Tzuyu wraps her arms around my waist. "What'd you dream about?"

"I dreamed of you marrying another man. I was deeply upset but when I got home, I looked at all our childhood photos and letters. But suddenly my dream had took me through our childhood times together. I'm so glad. I'm relieved.." I hug her tighter.

"Y/n, you're so crazy. I'd never marry anyone else other than you." Tzuyu smiles under my shirt. I could tell she was sniffing my cologne, it was the cologne she bought me on our first anniversary.

I stop hugging her. I take her hand and stood up next to her. "I love you Tzuyu."

"I love you too Y/n." Tzuyu rests her head onto my shoulder as we walk through the park. So, it was just a dream. Tzuyu and I are actually together, she didn't marry anyone else. She's mine..

"Look, indigo flowers." I point to the flowers. "Your favorite color is indigo, but is your favorite flower indigo flowers?"

"Uhh...any flower is great.." Tzuyu murmurs.

"I have a favorite flower." I say.

Tzuyu looks up at me, "Oh? I never knew."

"Flowers like you is my favorite." God, that was cringe.

"That's so cringe but I still love it because I love you." Tzuyu laughs to herself. I sheepishly chuckle along.