Pretty You

I woke up minutes before her and I get off at our stop. She was still sleeping. "Tzuyu." I shake her shoulder. She opened her eyes slowly.

"What..." Her voice was so adorable, what the actual heck...?

"Our stop, it's coming near.." I smile at her face.

"Oh. Okay..." She lifts her head up from my shoulder. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

"No, I don't think I am. Why?" I look down at her.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go to a store...heehee.." Oh great, what's up now.

"What store?" I glare at her.

Tzuyu looked up at me with a grin, "KPop Store!"

"Those idols don't even know who the heck you are." I look away from her. It was our stop finally. We both got off the bus and walked the ally.

"But they said they love me."

"Sure, whatever Tzuyu.." I mumble.

"So, go with me." She tugs on my arm.

"Fine. Whatever." I shrug.

"Thanks Y/n." I saw her dimple show up. I wish I can make her smile all the time. Too bad it ends up with not being me..

"No sweat. Well, we're here. Go inside." She lets go of my arm.

"Ooh, gentleman? Who are you, Y/n?" She giggles.

"Be quiet, or else I'm not going to do this for you again." I look down at her.

"Alright. Bye Y/n!" Tzuyu waves back to me before heading inside her house. I turn around and smile to myself. Is this even a dream? Or what..? I've been asleep for way too long.

I arrive back into my house. I remembered that I still live with my family. One big sister and two twin younger brothers. "Y/n, you're back. Mom wants to talk to you." My sister clicks her tongue before heading into her room. I walk into the living room after taking off my shoes and slipping on my slippers.

"Y/n. Sit." My mom demands. I sat on the couch comfortable. "What have you been doing?"

"Nothing. Just school..education." I shrug.

"How about you work. For money." What?

"I'm not even old enough to work --"

"But, you don't look your age. I need your help to pay the bills. Is that fine with you..?" She seem to be desperate.

"Yeah, sure. I'll work at somewhere. I'll help you and the family.." I put on a bittersweet smile. My mom stood up and hugged me. I remember that my dad passed away due to murder. We still haven't even found the murderer.

"Thanks son. I've been going through so much already. I'm so glad you're here. Your sister, she's moving out the house to go live on campus at her college..she's gotten her dorm already." My mom sighs from exhaustion maybe?

"Well, I'll be going somewhere tomorrow with Tzuyu. Is that fine with you?" My mother stop hugging me and smirks at me. "What?"

"Yeah, it's fine. When are you ever going to get with such a sweet girl? Tzuyu is so cute, sweet, considerate, humorous, and she has manners. Everything with the opposite of you." My mom jokes.

"Oh mother, Tzuyu is just a friend." I sigh, I don't want Tzuyu just to be a friend to me though..

"But you like her, don't you?" My mother clasped her hands with mine. I look away. "You're blushing! Please tell me if you do Y/n!!"

"F-Fine. Maybe I do.." I roll my eyes.

"Awhh..that's so cute Y/n...why don't you confess?" For some reason, I don't remember having this conversation with my mother about this. Maybe it's different? I think I did but instead I said a different answer..

"I wouldn't. I couldn't. She probably doesn't even feel the same.."

"You wouldn't know if you didn't even try," My mother lets go of my hand and pats my head. "No regrets my son. It'd be great if Tzuyu was your girlfriend. You do need someone like her. Not a lot of girls are like her. The pretty flowers always gets picked out first, so take your chance to pick your pretty flower before someone else does." My mom walks away with a grin. She's right. Maybe I should confess...but what if I get rejected! No...ugh, I don't know..

For the rest of the day, I just lied on my bed, scrolling down on Instagram. I get notified from Tzuyu, she texted me? I open it up.

<-----                                                  chouxtzuyu

chouxtzuyu
Come over to my house.

                                                                                                      duheggrolls
                                                                             I'm a guy. Are you crazy?

chouxtzuyu
So what? I feel lonely.

                                                                                                      duheggrolls
                                                                                     Why tho? Smthn up?

chouxtzuyu
I cooked dinner.

                                                                                                       duheggrolls
                                                                                    Alr then, there's food.