Chapter 8

As they swing from one building to another Necrose started to think on who he should deal with since he is pretty much a newbie here.

"Peni who should I battle?" Necrose asked Peni who is swinging in front of him.

'Should he fight Vulture or Rhino? Maybe he should fight Vulture since he is easy to defeat but I don't have my mech' Peni thought then SP//DR interrupted her thoughts.

'He should fight Rhino since he is also easy to defeat even for a begginer' SP//DR said to Peni.

'Ok I'll trust your judgement' Peni replied.

"Necrose go fight Rhino when we arrive and I'll get Vulture" Peni said then started to swing faster since they are almost at the scene.

"You got it" Necrose said then started swinging faster as well.

When they arrived the two got confused looks all over them because 1 Spidergirl is wearing her old costume or who is the chick for the one's who didn't know Spidergirl's early days and 2 Who is the new guy.

"Let's go Toxin, and please call me Spidergirl from now on" Peni said then went after Vulture who is flying above the bank and stealing money using a vacuum like machine to suck the money inside it. Peni delivered a punch to Vultures face which have had to hurt like hell and embarrassing since he just got punched to the face by a little girl, Peni landed on top of the roof so that she can dish out attacks left and right but then Vulture began to twitch and a deafening noise can be heard.

"You will pay for that!!" Vulture screeched out which made Peni cover her ears then the part of Toxin who is hiding behind her hood instantly covered her head while trying to adapt to resist the sound waves or at least minimise the damage which wasn't going well. Peni later stumbled and started falling down from the roof of the bank.

"Spider-girl!!" Necrose shouted then went to her side since thanks to his abnormal adoptability Toxin began to be resistant to sound waves. (A/N: remember it is more mutual than parasitic which means they gain each others abilities)Necrose catched Peni as she was about to fall from the roof.

"You okay?" Necrose asked worriedly and looked for any injuries then Peni began blushing but it was luckily covered by her mask, that's why Necrose didn't notice it. Peni nodded her head multiple times then Necrose made her stand up properly.

"I'll go and catch Rhino now, are you sure your okay?" Necrose asked, Peni nodded her head while slightly fidgeting since she doesn't know what to say and she doesn't trust her mouth to say the right words.

Necrose jumped inside the hole while Peni remained on top to fight Vulture who is still sucking some money. When Necrose jumped in he immediately noticed a man that can rival the Hulk in terms of body size even though his skin is grey and has a large and small horn growing on top of his head. Necrose went up to him while Toxin made his body grow to the point that he is as muscular as a bodybuilder on steroids.

"*sigh* You are wasting yourself by turning into a villain" Necrose said which surprised Rhino and immediately punched where Necrose is but he punched nothing but air.
Necrose is now on the ceiling thinking of a strategy with Toxin.

'Should I just wing it or should I take him down by brute force or outwit him, what do you think Toxin?' Necrose asked Toxin.

'You have almost instant regeneration because of me that's why I think that anything will be fine' Toxin said to which Necrose internally laughed.

'Yeah, your right' Necrose said. He then let's go of the ceiling and started falling on top of Rhino.

Necrose punched Rhino to the face with enough force to send the man flying to the concrete wall and destroying it in the process. Necrose was hoping that it was enough for Rhino to be put down and he later got his answer when he got a flying giant debris which almost stopped his heart from functioning.

'Thanks Toxin' Necrose thought since he didn't even notice the debris.

'No problem' Toxin said.

Necrose was then tackled by Rhino destroying another wall in the process.

"This building is gonna collapse on us if you continue to destroy the building!!!" Necrose shouted in frustration but Rhino just continued to take the money since he thought that Necrose is only a small fry.

Since Necrose didn't want the building to collapse and he wants to finish Rhino as fast as possible to help Peni with Vulture he decided to use his/Toxin's chemokinesis ability to produce a liquid that can knock down a raging Rhino since if it was an aerosol it wouldn't be as effective. When Toxin finished synthesizing the tranquilizer, Necrose made his fingers turn into a needle with a hollow tube inside to make the tranquilizer enter Rhino's system.

"Hey Rhino come at me!! Or are you perhaps scared?" Necrose taunted Rhino which made Rhino angry and charge at him but that would be a mistake, he soon felt needle like things puncture his neck and joints. Rhino then stumbles back and forth trying to regain his control but couldn't and later falls down. Necrose used the metal rods in the broken part of the building to tie Rhino down.

Necrose then jumped up to the roof and what he saw next horrified him, Peni is being held by Vulture by her hair and unconscious.