Chapter 15

Necrose kept on swinging through street after street while camouflaged until he reached downtown.

"That's weird... Where is that troublemaker?" Necrose asked himself then his danger sense immediately blared out which made him fall off of the pole he was sitting on.

"Whooowy! that was close!" Necrose said now fully visible and in his suit.

"Well well well, is this old man too boring for the itsy bitsy spider to actually send in the newbie?" a blue bald man in a literal sense who was also wearing something along the lines of a spandex suit or at least that's what it looks like said while sparks and lighting kept arching around him.

"That's so~ cool!! You could have actually been a great hero but too bad you stepped on the wrong path" Necrose said in a disappointed tone while he covered made his suit have the same properties as rubber.

"What's wrong with that you little brat?! People with great power should use it for themselves not for others!!" The blue man said and shot lightning bolts at Necrose who expertly dodged by back flipping.

'Thank you very much my elementary school PE teacher for forcing me on taking acrobatics courses!' Necrose thought.

"Calm down lightning blueberry, I think you played too much with lightning to the point that it had fried your brain" Necrose playfully retorted as he blocked another bolt of lightning from the lightning blueberry by testing out whether his body really became like rubber.

To his surprise it was! Although there was still a little tingle it was more like tiny fingers repeatedly poking at him.

"Whoa!! This is really awesome!!" Necrose shouted in joy while doing a little dance.

"Why didn't my lightning affect you?!! What did you do?!!!" The lightning blueberry asked furiously as he indiscriminately let out electricity everywhere.

"Can't let you do that, can I?" Necrose said in a playful scolding manner then he enveloped the lightning blueberry by expanding his suit.

"I Electro will remember this debt!! You hormone filled teen!!" Electro shouted as he struggled inside the dome that is made out of Toxin.

"Does the police somehow have a suit made out of rubber or something like that? Because I can't just cover him all the time since I still need to go to school" Necrose announced while the police in question where just dumbfounded until Oscar arrived.

"Put this on him Toxin then your free to attend your classes" Oscar said as he handed out a rubber suit without any holes in it.

"Thank you officer Oscar!" Necrose said then grabbed the rubber suit and let Toxin do his magic.

"I'll also knock him out so~ how long does Officer Oscar need?" Necrose asked which made Oscar think a little bit then decided.

"Around six hours give or take" Oscar answered.

"As you command then we will have a electricity generator and we only need to feed him in order to generate electricity!" Necrose joked then gave the knocked out Electro to Oscar.

"Thank you again Toxin" Oscar thanked Necrose and then handed Electro to his colleagues.

"Your Welcome Officer Oscar" Necrose said then turned invisible.